~Chapter 7~

You called Yuna about the beach trip and told her to meet you guys there at 3:30. You wore the sweater you borrowed from Jimin and  shorts. You were grabbing your snacks from the kitchen, but stopped immediately when the bell rang.

That must be Jimin...

You walked to the door and saw him. "Let's get going." You then went outside with all your things and locked the door.

~Time Skip At The Beach~

You got out of the car and saw Yuna and Taehyung splashing each other in the water. Yuna spotted you and waved. You and Jimin walked to where the other guys were. Namjoon was grilling food while Hoseok and Jungkook were building a sandcastle. They all said hello to you both. Yuna came up behind you and asked, "Y/n-ah are you wearing a bathing suit under all that?" "Yes?" She grabbed your hands and said, "Why don't you come swim with me!" "I guess I can....Do you know where there's a changing room." She rolled her eyes. "Are you still embarrassed about showing your body?" You nodded you head slightly. "Finnneee, follow me then." You followed her to a little wooden stall and went inside.
You came outside with this on.

"Wow Y/n being such a hottie! Now let's go!" "Hold on, I need to put my clothes away

"Wow Y/n being such a hottie! Now let's go!" "Hold on, I need to put my clothes away." "Fine I'll be over there." You didn't notice how Jimin was staring at you.

~Jimin's P.O.V.~

I was waiting for Y/n to come out of the stall.

I wonder if she's wearing a bikini....

I saw the door to the stall open and saw her..She looks beautiful, even though it's a one piece it still looks great on her. "Jimin stop staring at her. You look like a creep." Namjoon said as he was flipping the meat on the grill. "Can you just shut up." "Hey she's coming over." "Wait really?!" I looked around and saw Y/n putting her clothes away in her bag. I heard laughter behind me. "Aww Jimin has a crush." "Screw you Hyung!" I got up from the beach blanket and walked over to Y/n.

~Y/n's P.O.V.~

You had just finished putting your clothes away when a shadow covered the sun that was just in your face. I looked up and saw a shirtless Jimin. "Hey Y/n wanna swim with me?" "Sure." You replied while smiling.

So this is what I was covering my eyes from..

He walked right beside you into the calm waves of the water. "Y/n...." Jimin said with a serious tone in his voice. "Yes Jimin?" "I think Namjoon-hyung might know about us." He said while lowering his face a bit into the water. "What did we do?" You started swimming slowly next to each other "It's not you it was me, I guess I was just too eager to see you in your swim suit." His face had turned a light shade of pink. "Wait, you were waiting to see me?" "Um yeah..." He then fully submerged himself under the water. "Jimin..? Where are you?" 

You slightly turned your head to your left to be surprised by a pair of eyes. "Geez Jimin you scared me for a second!" He swam closer to you without breaking eye contact, you started to drift farther so you could have space between the both of you. "Uh Jimin...what are you doing?" Silence was the only thing you heard from him. You stopped swimming and just floated there waiting for him to do something. Out of nowhere you felt something touch your leg.