~Chapter 6~

You just arrived at your house with Jimin. Once you got inside you told him you were gonna change into something more comfortable.
~This is what you're wearing~

You were walking down the stairs when you saw Jimin sleeping on the couch

Aw he looks really cute...

You went back upstairs to look for a blanket and pillow for Jimin. You didn't turn on the lights since the moon was giving enough light. You stopped all movements when you felt a pair of muscular arms behind you wrap around your waist. Jimin....?  "U-um Jimin what are you doing here....?" "I just wanted to hug you..." "If you wanted a hug you could've just asked!" You quickly dropped the blanket and pillow then turned around and hugged him burying your face in his chest. You guys stayed like that for a few minutes when he released from the hug. "Hey what's wrong?"

He looked at you then released from the hug. He started walking to your bed and sat down. You followed him and sat down next to him. "I can't just say it."  "Say what?" "It's nothing really, you don't have to worry." His dark eyes glanced at you then back to ground. "Come on Jimin I'm hear to listen. So what did you want to say?" You were a bit worried if something bad had happened to him. "It's nothing personal. It's just...... I don't know how I feel about you!" He sighed and laid down with his hands over his eyes. "W-wait what are you talking about."

He sighed and looked at you. "I really really really like you.......like a lot." He grabbed a pillow and covered his face. "So what you're saying is..... you like me?" He got up and walked right in front of you and kneeled so you two were eye level. "No I don't just like you....I love you ." You smiled and started giggling. "Hey what's so funny?" He started to blush. "Thats it....that's all you had to say?" He gave you a confused look while he turned away a bit flustered. You got up and hugged him. "I really really........really like you too Jimin... I might even say I love you too."

You released from the hug and saw his happy face. "Hey Y/n do you wanna be my girlfriend?" "Of course! I'd love too!" You said with excitement in you voice. "But should we tell the others Jimin?" "No, I want to tell your brother and Jin about us first then let the rest of them figure it out." "Geez you know Yuna is gonna kill me for not telling her right." "Don't worry your oppa is here to protect you." You both started giggling.

He then picked you up and started spinning around. "Hey Jimin... can you hold on for a second." "Yes princess ?"  "Did you know the tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body........sooo you wanna fight?" You both laughed at that stupid remark. "You know that's not such a bad idea at the moment...." "Wait I ca-" He pushed you onto your bed and started hovering over your face. Jimin started kissing your lips gently. He stopped asking, "Y/n why aren't your lips moving?" "Well you didn't let me finish my sentence." "Alright then what is it?" "I-I... it's really embarrassing...." "It's ok I won't judge." He smiled at you, you sighed and said, "I don't know how to kiss...." You covered your embarrassed face. He started laughing a little.