~Chapter 13~

You had just arrived to the restaurant. "Hi, I made reservations under Park Jimin." The waiter checked the list in his hands and smiled delightfully. "Ah yes, please follow me." You followed him to a table in a secluded area that had a beautiful view of the city lights. "Thank you." "You're welcome! Your waiter will be here shortly!" The middle aged man walked away after placing down two menus.

"Jagiya.. what do you wanna do after dinner?" Your heart skipped a beat, you felt very happy and smiled cheekily. He intertwined your hands while looking at his menu. "I don't know baby. What do you think we should do?" Just when he was about to answer the waiter came by. "Hello! My name is Sara and I'll be your waiter for tonight! Are you guys ready to order?" You told her your order and so did Jimin.

"Alrighty then I'll be back with your orders shortly!" She took the menus and returned back to the kitchen. "What were you going to say earlier Jimin?" "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to meet my parents. You're ok with that right?" You felt his grip on your hand get tighter. "Of course, but when though?" You caressed his tight hand with your thumb. "Do you think Yoongi Hyung will be ok with you spending the night?" "I just need to ask him..after our date." He smiled, "I love you." "I love you more." You giggled then looked at the view.

"Do you think your parents are ok with me staying over?" "Are you kidding me? They'd love to have you over since they know who you are." "What do you mean? That they know who I am." He let out a sigh then said, "Baby..I'm gonna be honest." Your face formed a skeptical look but you trusted him. "Ok, I promise I won't judge!" You smiled, making his grip loosen. "When we weren't dating I had two crazy girlfriends...Damn now that I think about it..I was a player even when I was dating. My parents didn't really like the girls I was hanging around." "Oh? Did you expect me to think of you differently now?" "What..?" "You heard me. I don't care what you did back then, I care about now. I care about us." "I do too, I'm just nervous they'll be too judgmental towards an angel like you." "Trust me they'll love me as much as you do." "You know if there wasn't a table separating us I would kiss you." You both chuckled, your food then came and you started to eat.

~ Jungkook's P.O.V. ~

We all sat with menus covering our faces since we didn't want to be seen by Y/n or Jimin. I called Yuna about their date and I guess she told the others too. "Yuna why'd you have to call the others?" "Because this is their first damn date, Tae also told me that Jimin never took any other girls out like this." I rolled my eyes and peaked behind my menu. "Can we at least order food? I skipped dinner for this." Taehyung whined while pouting. Yuna then sighed, "Fine but keep the staring to a minimum. Also Jk how did you know they'd be here?" "I went to Jimin's room for a second and saw a note that said to make reservations here." "Wow, if I invite you guys to my place you better not be snooping around." "I won't, I promise." Little did they know they were a bit too loud and you heard them.

~ Y/n's P.O.V. ~

"Babe did you hear that..? I think I heard Yuna or Taehyung." "Really? I heard nothing but your lovely voice." "Seriously though Jimin, I think they're here." He looked around the restaurant and saw a suspicious table. "I think you're right, just ignore them for now. Tonight is just gonna be about you and me." "Don't forget I'm meeting your parents too." "Right, then you can yell at my brothers for spying on us."

You finished your meals and went inside Jimin's car. "I'm gonna call Yoongi, check if they're gonna come out of the restaurant." He rested his hand on your thigh and watched the restaurant for any sign of your friends.

-Hey Oppa!
.Hey how's your date? Nothing I should worry about right?
-We're good, is it ok if I can meet Jimin's parents tonight? I might sleep over though.
.I'm fine with it, just make sure his parents are ok with it too.
-Ok love you bye!
.Bye.