~Chapter 11~

You opened the door to the kitchen and saw Yuna sulking while eating a cake pop. "Yuna..what do you want to do?" "I-I don't know. I really looking forward to go to the dance with you, the guys, and Tae-, I mean whoever was gonna be my date." She sniffled a bit so you grabbed her a tissue. A grin was plastered on your face, she looked at confused. "You like him!" "Like who? I don't know what you're talking about." You crossed your arms while walking to her. "Fine, you can admit it after you tell him. But being serious, what do you want to do? Are you still gonna go? Do we need to get some bodyguards?" "Relax Y/n, I'm still going to the dance, I just need to stay with someone the whole night. "Ok, anything to make you happy." "She ran towards you and gave you a bear hug. She was so touched that you cared so much about her. "Don't tell me you're gonna cry again." She slapped your back playfully. "We should go to the living room." She nodded, before following you she grabbed a cake pop from the counter for you and for her. Jimin had informed the guys why they were called over to your house in such a hurry.

Jimin was the first to see you two walking in, "You guys done crying." The two of you nodded in unison while chewing your cake pops. The attention of the four other boys focused on you two. Taehyung was the first one to stand up and hug Yuna. "Are you ok?" You watched as she hugged him back and replied with a quick nod. Mentally you were excited but you kept calm and sat next to Jimin. "They're so into each other." You whispered into his ear. He took your cake pop out of your hand and took a huge bite out of it. "Hey! Get your own!" You whined. You were gonna check on Yuna and Taehyung but the we're already sitting together talking as if 'that' just didn't happen.

You called her name but she was too distracted by the conversation she was having with Taehyung. You called her name again but, once again you failed at getting her attention. Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon were silently laughing at you. You then finally yell, "DAMN IT KIM YUNA STOP FLIRTING AND LISTEN TO ME!" Taehyung and Yuna froze for a second and looked at you attentively. The rest of the boys were laughing hysterically. "Sorry Y/n-ah, what was it you were saying?" Taehyung said in an apologetic tone. "It's fine, I wanted to say that I think I have an idea." Everyone's attention was now on you.

"Who and why would they want to hurt Yuna of all people?" Hoseok asked as his brows furrowed. "I don't know, can you guys think of anyone that sounds like this?" You pulled out your phone and played the video. "What the hell? It sounds like..a girl?" Namjoon said in a confused tone. You felt as if a lightbulb lit up in your head. "I'll be right back." You rushed up the stairs and headed to Yoongi's room. You were about to knock on the door but you heard strange noises.

Oh dear God...

You knocked rapidly and waited a bit anticipated. "What do you want Y/n!" You heard a muffled shout from Yoongi. "I need your help!" "Fine, give me a second." He opened the door wearing a robe, a little irritated that you disturbed him and Jiseok while they were doing something. "What?" "What were you doing?" "Nothing..what did you need help with?" "I need you to call one of your friends please, it's very important. Specifically someone that works in law enforcement." "Why in the world would I do that, why would you need the police anyways? Min Y/n you better not be doing any kind of illegal shit." You rolled your eyes and pulled out your phone to show him the video. He stayed silent for a moment. He sighed and rubbed his temples then replied, "Ok, I'll call him, I'll text you when he'll be arriving." "Thank you, and sorry for disturbing you guys." "It's..fine, just don't bother me again." He closed the door, you went back down to the living room.

You sat right next to Jimin waiting for Yoongi's text. "So? Why did you leave?" "A friend of Yoongi's  will be coming soon." "Oh, why-" You put your finger over his lips and said, "You ask too many questions, I think we should go to the kitchen and get a snack." You grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen. You sat down with him and asked, "What do you wanna eat?"  "Whatever you made I guess." You went to a cabinet and grabbed two plates. "Go serve yourself, I'm gonna get the others." While you stood up he gripped your waist and pulled you closer for a hug. You saw how he closed his eyes and relaxed his head on your chest. "Your stressing too much, should I take you out to dinner soon?" You smiled and ran your fingers through his hair. "Maybe.." You kissed his forehead and said in a quiet voice, "I'll be right back."