chapter 1 "The Day I fell for you "

A new day has begun in the city called land of Dawn , and in the Moon street is where a 6 year old girl by the name miya with white hair and ocean eyes , who is probably the only person that is wake in this town at 5:oo am and is sneaking out of her back door of her house in her bunny pjs also wearing a blue coat and brown boot, to go to find the Leucistic Dark-eyed Junco because she wants to hear them sing one last time before they migrate to the south

Miya :I'm almost there,I need to get there and come back home fast before mama and papa wake up
(Walking up the hill behide her house )

As miya kept walking up the hill ,someone else beat her to the top .

Miya:Fnally.. i... made ..it .(beathing rapaly miya lad down on the cold grass )

she was approached by a little blond boy with light blue eyes wearing a naive blue coat ,a white and green strip  beanie with  his pjs  that has mick mouse on it with his mickmouse sleepers of course

???:Hey there little snow , you alright ??
(Standing over miya )

Miya POV
I open my eyes once I heard a boy voice ,and the frist thing that my eyes lay on was his  dark blue eyes ,they  were blue not like like sky or a blue flower I don't what but I can feel being drawn to them ,WAIT!!(jumps to her feet as if she was a  groundhog)

Miya:YEPPPPPP...I'm alright ..I just ...need to catch my brea...WAIT !who are you? and why are you up so early? I thought I be the only one wake .
( points to the boy ).

???:Sorry to disappoint you little snow you're no longer the one who gets up early( folding his arms while smiling) and the name is alucard I'm new here I just moved in last night and I saw this beautiful tree and I thought it be a nice view to see the sunrise ,you know ?(leaning on the tree ).

Miya :Well your not wrong blondie it is a beautiful tree( lay her weight on the tree next to alucard)and the view is nice but I only came to hear the junco birds sing before they leave.

Alucard: (turned  his head to the left with a confused expression and asked) What is a junco bird??.

Miya:(Her face lights up with excitement and explans what it is )They are rare and beautiful birds special their eyes their black like the night sky .(then miya took out her note book and showed alucard a drawing of the bird ).

Miya POV
He looks so cute wait,wait, wait that doesn't matter right  now ,focus on the task in hand you  must find the junco  to listen them sing ,then suddenly miya hears the junco birds sining then looks at the direction of the singing birds and see the morning sun is rise .

Alucard pov
This is a awesome drawing ,I'm glad I woke up this morning, I think I just made a new friend and  wait is that the birds singing ??? .

Alucard  looked up when he heard the birds singing ,he was looking around to see where the birds were singing and asked miya are those the birds you were talking about then  miya looked back and smile gently towards alucard ,in this very moment  alucard heart skip a beat not knowing what to say he just  gives miya a smile back, miya chuckled and directed back to the  the sunrise .

Alucard mind
Well that was werid  (places his hand on his chest and glances over to miya who was still looking at the sun raising) "Extraordinary.... ",he whisper under his breath

Miya POV
The sunrise here has always been beautiful , i looked back  and I saw that his jaw was wide open as if he saw heaven, I don't blame him the sunrise is beautiful .so lets  continue to enjoy this sight .

After the sunrise was over the two little lovers had to go home but before that ,they exchange home address so later on they could hang out.

Miya :SEE YOU IN THE FUNNY PAPERS
ALUCARD!:D
(Waving goodbye while walking down the hill  ).

Alucard:SEE LATER LITTLE SNOW,:)
(Waving back).

END OF CHAPTER ONE

This is how the two little lovers meant but fear not there is more to read, stay toon for more .