chapter 6"Welcome "

Mr.archer pov
I can't believe I was able to get the house back it's...been so long .I hope this is good for the girls well from what I seen they were more then happy to come back but as for me it's hard I had too unplugged my wife and watch her take her last breath in front of me .I wasn't going to let my girls see that so I did immediately before going back in miya hospital room that day .

The Koncking sound pulled him back from his thoughts and went down stairs .Mr.Archer check the peek hole and smile .

Mr.hunter :Hey I heard you were back in the neighborhood (he lift up a bottle of his best friend favorite drink )

Mr.Archer :It's good to see you old friend ,come in tell what I have miss

Mr.hunter :Here ?,well I promise you didn't miss much .

AT LEGEND HIGH SCHOOL

~Layla POV ~
This is the" BEST "frist day of school , miya is  really back and recover her memories.But this werid tension between alucard and miya I wonder what that's about,hopefully they will work it out

Layla :(jumps up and down next to miya )I miss soooooooo muchhhhhh

Irthitl:When did you go ??and how's nana doing? (Crushing miya bones with just a hug)

Halos:Welcome back
(Picks up miya and irthitl)

Miya:(chuckled)It's good to be back
(Halos puts miya and irthitl down )

Argus:So it's true your memories are back?

Miya: (smiles)Yes ,they did

Layla: (pulls clint by the arm )Sooooo me and Clint are a couple (smiles lovely)

Clint:(kisses Layla soft red lips ) Yes ma'am ,we been together for two years now

Eudora :The first year was kinda annoying seeing them all lovely dove with each other( leans on layla shoulder with her elbow )

Layla :(looks over at eudora)Your just mad cause you haven't asked him yet

Miya:(coursie face)Who is he??, due tell (grins )

Selena:Yes ,due tell eudora, so you can finally get layed (walks up behind eudroa)

Odette:(walks up behide miya and gives her a hug )Come on not everyone wants to get layed Selena (smile ).

Miya:(turns her body to give odette a hug )I sense you also have a crush too odette ,well who is the lucky guy (grins at odette )

Odette:(breaks the huge and walks besides Selena)Let's change the subject now (blushing)

Zliong (breaks through the group of girls sounded miya):Ok ladies you had your time with her now it's our turn to welcome her back (turns around and does their handshake )

Miya and zilong form the letter H ,twirl then form the letter O Clap their hands 3 times .And form the letter D ,kick their right leg to the left side ,then up and down and ends with a hug

Zilong:(breaks the hug )So they have returned (smile )glad to have you back

Estes:(runns behide miya and picks her up brid style)I'm soo happy you came back to me...I mean us ...I'm..I'm happy you came back to us (puts miya down and blushing hard )

Alpha: How is nana is she doing ?

Miya:Well Frist I moved to the star city,Second:nana is great she is in Mythic middle school ,Third guys I will like you guys to meet my friends lunox ,Hayabusa and Karina, fourth I will tell you all how I got my memories back later ,but classes start in 5 mins and we need to start moving(smile)