Chapter 24 "Did we make it? "

Before you start reading i want u to listen to this song "Trauma by NF when you get to the part that said "SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY " .then play it hope you enjoy the story .

Place : Miya house
Time :4:00am

"Hey Nana are you okay ?" Lylia said rubbing her eyes since she just woke up .

"No I'm worried about our sister"sniffed nana

Lylia made her way to her little sister (Lydia was 2 minutes before nana)her in a hug "You know just a few months ago I had nothing and now I have a family " she said still hugging nana.

At the same time nana look up while drying her eyes "Well of course family will always fight for each other".

"Family " was a phrase that I didn't understand for half of my life then we found each and taught what a family really means".

FALSHBACK
It was 10 in the morning at the court house everybody was getting imprint of waiting. Five minutes pass until the
Judge came in "goodmorning ladies and Gentlemen calling the case of the people in dawn of land Lilly .Are both sides ready ?"said the Asian lady with her hair in a bun

"We are ready your honor "attorney and denfse both side

The judge glances at the clerk"Will the clerk swear the jury? "

"Will the jury please stand and raise your right hand the "bolde man said before continuing "do each of you swear that you will fairly try the case before this court and that will you return the verdict according to the evidence and instructions of the courtz ,so help you God?please say i do .

"We do!" the jury answered

"You may be seated "said the judge

After the opinjng statement the judge will be calling the wintes to testify about what they know about the case.

"The Prosecution May call on their first wanted "

"I would like to the maid rosa davia "

A large women with black hair and blue eyes stood up and walked uo to the stand .

The clerk take a step to the stand where miss davia was in "Please stand ,raise your right .Do you promise that the testimony
You shall give in the case before this court shall be the truth ,the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so God help you ?"

"I do " Davia responded .

"Please state your frist and last name .

"My name is Rosa divan "

"Ms .diavn how long have you been working for the William family ?"

"30 years "

"Wow thats a very long time .you must be very committed "

"Well its not always easy" she chuckled

"Why don't you elaborate on the that ?"

Mis davia smile faded so quick you wouldn't know she was smiling before .

"........."

"Ms.davila?"

The 31 year old lady glances at Mr.william and Ms.williams as if she was a frighting dog looking at her masters .Their icy galres were enough for her to quickly answer "I'm not sure what you mean "

"Have you ever seen coal be violent towards anyone ?"

"Never! he was such a sweet boy "

"Don't you mean is ?"