chapter 10"The Punishment "

Time:9:58am
Place :prinple office

A beautiful blonde hair who men in a bun ,blues eyes, pink lips and wearing a light green dress with a white sweater also with white heels ,and is infuriate with the 20 students who made the cafeteria into a bloody massacre.

Principle Aurora:This is the second day of school and already you all try to make world three in the lunch room (walks out of her chair and leans in front of her brow
desk )do you have anything you want to say before I decide your punishment

Miya group/vexana group :IT WAS THERE FLUAT! (points at each other with death stares )

Principle Aurora:ENOUGH !(slams on her palm onto her desk and the room became still )I dont care who started all of you should have responded differently or even stop it ,now since vexana group made the first move they will be cleaning up after all lunches for a month and for the rest all of you will be coming in early in the morning to clean the old classroom that are in the west side of school for a month ,thats it go back to class now .

~in the hallway~

Clint: (put his arms over his head )well that was something

Irthitl:Why did you have to expose hanzo love affair to the whole school clint?!

Odette:How did you know about it in the frist place ?

Clint : I can't say

Zliong: what do you mean ?.

Layla appeared around the coner and ran towards clint who's sitting on the floor .

Layla:Clint are you okay ?

Halos :(Stares at layal neck with brsuise on it ) Layla what happened to your neck?

Everyone took looked at Layla and she rub her neck gentle then responded in a weak voice "cats out of the bag now "

Clint hugs layal from behide and whispering something to her then he explained what layal told him and what hanzo did to her .

Miya:You didn't have to go alone

Eudora:He strangle her !

Agrus:when did this happened ???

Alpha :But there was a better way to do it you know then announce it to the school

Estes :Yeah! ,miya took a punch for you

Miya :Guys blaming clint won't solve anything plus I would have done the same

Clint :Their right miya I could have done it another way but I got all you hurt in the process.

Selena:Your right miya no one should be blaming clint (walks in front of lunox )we should be blaming you !

Lesley :Selena !

Hayabusa :Why are you blaming lunox she didn't anything (takes a step forward)

Karrie:It's no one's fault well except Hanzon he had it coming

Lunox :I just talking to Dyrroth?!?!?

Selena:Your so stupid (roll her eyes ) thunk about it If you guys never came with miya ,she would never got into a fight and we wouldn't have cleaning duty and miya would be OUR friend !

Miya:Selena where is this coming from ?

Selena :We are your friends not THEM!

Alucard:Selena is right ,your back now so you don't need them anymore (moves towards miya)