chapter 5"Hey "

[Colck 7:00am]
Alarm :BE BE BE BE.
(Someone's turns it off)

Alucard POV
(looks up at the ceiling) it's been 6 years since miya left (gets up from bed and walks to the shower ).The first year was rough but I got through it (gets changed, brush his teeth ,fix his hair and grabs his bookbage walks to school ).And I'm moved on with my life ,i tried new things, meant new people yeah i still talk to the old gang but were not as close as we used to be (arrived at school where he is greeted by a blonde with blue eyes girl wearing a red leather jacketi with blue jeans and long black boots).Today is the first day of school i am now a jounry at lengdary high school and I have a girlfriend named ruby white , we have been dating for a year now ,she's great, .

Ruby:(hugs alucard)Alucard would you like to sign up for Archery ,don't worry it's only in the mornings so you're able to practice football in the afternoon, what do you say ?(smiles at alucard).

Alucard:You know I can never say no to you (kisses ruby cheeks and sees that Gusion is waiting for him)I gotta go ruby but I will see you later. (waves good bye ).

Rudy :(waves back )Alrighty see ya .

A long white haired girl with bangs up in a ponytail and ocean eyes wearing a torquoise Jean jacket black shirt and a sculpted high-rise skinny jeans dark denim with black shoes .Who is walking towards ruby

???:Can I join archery?

Ruby :(smiles )Of course anyone can (gives the clip bored to the stranger )and I'm guessing your not from here ,are you ?.

???:( take the clip bored and write their name)Is it that obvious (chuckled).I mean I did live here once but I moved away but now I'm back .(gives back the clip bored to ruby)

Ruby :Well welcome back umm???

???:Oh!, my name is ahhhh
(Gets pulled away by a girl with short white hair with one bread )

???:you have to move faster miya

Miya: (smiles )I know ,I know sorry
Karina but I couldn't help it so many things to see .

Karrie: (sigh)I swear what I am gonna do with you .
(Keeps walking until they get to the front doors of the school)

???:there you guys are where were you

Karrie :(points at miya )sorry Lunox you know how miya is ( let's go of miya arm).

Lunox :( walks in circles impatiently)I know but where's Hayabusa !?!.

Hayabusa ( appeared behide lunox )
Dont worry I'm here ,I don't understand why we have to come early, barely anyone's here(sits down on a bench)

Lunox: (flodes her arms and grins)Because were gonna have a race .

Miya :(looks at lunox)A races to where?

Lunox :To the bleachers

Karrie:But we don't know this school

Lunox :(jumps in front of karrie l)
And that's the fun part were gonna run through the school to get to the bleachers ,loser has to buy snacks afterschool ,deal?

Karrie:( smiles) You got me on food ,ok let's do it (gets in running position)

Miya:Alright let's go (running position)