chapter 23"Death is the end "

Time :2:30am
Place : Warehouse

Irthitl POV
Three hours felt like an entirely in this place I lost count of how many times they have beaten me into a bloody pool(open her eyes to see a a white haried girl with turquoise eyes ).

"Thats good just keep your eyes  open" said kagura as she stroke irthitl hair back.

"You idot you should have let them take me not you "agrue miya .

"Miya you guys are part of my family there is no way I would let them hurt either of you "responded irthitl in a weak smile .

With tears rolling down miya cheeks
"Thats mine line dummy" she said .

The door swings open and the blode man with a scar on his left eye appeared in the small room .

As nicely as possible she asked
"What do you want !" In a  enrage voice .

"Relax kitten im only here to take small fires here"points at the shaking kugara .

"What ?"

"Get up! " the man order

"Hang on !!"miya tries to stop the man from approaching kagura but was smack down by  his giant hand .

"Miya!!! "Kagura reachs out to miya which made it easier for the man to grabe her .

Miya could barely stand
"Get your hands off her ! "

The man stare at miya for a moment and grins "that is a quite a fighting spirit you have ,i wonder how long will it take to break it .he said after throwing kagura down and aggressively pulls miya hair "walk!"

I need to move !,i need to help ! Those words  repeated in irthitl mind as she watch her friend being drag out like a animal "Miya..." .

"NO!!!!"kagura rushes up to the meatle door "Damn I'm "UNLESS !"

"Hey,hey  it's okay "

"It's true irthitl im so weak I can't protect anyone ".

While this was going on cluade and the gang were ready to set the plan in motion.

" Is this place ?"said agurs as they hiden behide bloggers

"Are you sure ?" Asked in a uneasy tone

"Yes it is this is the place he makes all of his deals and trades " reassured them then turning  around to everyone"Okay everyone knows what their doing ?"

"Yes!" they all agree in union

"Ladies this is your last chance to go "

"We're all in "said Lesley with a confent look as she loads her gun

"Alright then you selena ,realfa,odette and layla your up "

5 MINUTES

"Who goes there ?! "

Layla silds down the mud hill and smiles at the men in black
"Omg thank goodness!!!"turns to yell back "Hey girls I found some people who can help !",selena and realfa appeared and goes down the hill.

The brown hair man asked
"What are you ladies doing way out here ?" in a confused voice .

The blonde hair man and blue eyes punch the guy chest with elbow "sorry for my friend rude tone what he means to say is what are four beautiful women doing in a dangerous place ?"

"We're just trying to find some help" odette answered in a shy but cute and soft voice .

"You see our car broke drown half a mile "explained  realfa .