chapter 3 "Reset "

Place :At Dawn Hospital
Time:12:00pm

Nurse 1 :Doctor hella we got 14 injured people and one or possibly 3 that are near death.
(Walking next to Dr.Hella while Putting on scrubs)

Dr. Hella:EVERYONE !bring the 3 to the O.R and take care of the 14 injured here,let's save lives people .
(Walks to the desk where she is approach by a man who seems to be panking)

Miya father :Hello I am alex archer I got a call saying that my wife and two daughters were brought to this hospital because of a accident where can I find them ?!?!?!?!.
( his body was shaking endlessly ,kept rapaly breathing )

Dr.Hella:Hello Mr.archer im Dr.hella I'm the chief here and what is your wife and kids name ?

Mr.Acher :my wife name is Luna archer and my two daughters are miya and nana

Dr.Hella :(checking in her clip bored )yes ,their here ,Ms.archer came in but with serious injuries especially to her legs ,due to the cargo box that crashed on top of the car that .Crushed your wife legs and when the car swirled into a pole she hit her head and .I'm afraid their swelling in her barin the doctors are about to go do surgery on her. Please try to stay as calm as possible

Mr.Acher :(He grabbed Dr.hella right arm) ]will she be ok?? will she survive??and ,and what about my daughters

Dr.Hella:(sigh)I don't know if she will but I will do what ever it takes to make sure she survives and yes your daughter nana is fine,she only got a starch but she will be ok , unfortunately your other daughter miya she got hit really hard when the car hit against the wall She got a broken arm and she has blood in her lungs but dont worry she is about to go into surgery right now so she will be fine. ( puts back her mask and about to walk but stops and turns around and say )You know, any kid would have die on the spot but she didn't .You have a strong kid ,you know that (she turns back and walked away).

Mr.Archer POV
( smiles with relieve but only for a sec )why ,why

Somewhere near by

Doctor 1: She got a fracture arm we need to call Orthoarizone now

Nurse one : Sire she bleeding in her lungs we need to go in and stop..

Doctor 1:IK!,IK!,IK! but that can wait for now .

Dr.Hella :WAIT!,you think this 10 year old girl lungs have to wait because her arms is dislocat..
(She pause and sniff )
Doctor hella :Doctor are u
HIGH RIGHT NOW !!

Doctor1:Are you in your right mind?!?, how dare you accursed me of drugs .

Dr.Hella :Get out! .

Doctor 1:What did u say ?!.

Dr.Hella :GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOSPITAL NOW!!! ,YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

Doctor 1 leaves the hospital angrily
while bumping into walls

Dr.Hella:Ok, now let's get her to the O.R .

They get miya ready for sugar while that is happening ,miya father visited nana in her room nana was wearing a white dress with blue dots laying in bed sleeping .

Nana POV
OUCH !,my head hurts what's going on why is everything so dark ? (She opens her eyes and sees her father ) PAPA!! She yells Jumping out of bed and hugs her father with tears falling .

Her father didn't say anything he just hold her little girl in his big arms tightly as if he's shieldingher

Nana:Pap where is mama and miya are they ok? (whipping her tears away)