CHAPTER 22" Little Ginger"

Place:Dawn hospital
Time:1:00am

In my younger days I never had a need to make friends because I always thought they were too much to handle until I meet lancelot and gusion they prove that having friends was ANNOYING! but the best as well.In those 4 years we were more then friends we became like brothers ,but even brothers can have secrets gusion and lancelot had one and i was gonna find out from an unexpected person and this was before I became blind .

FALSHBACK
Ganger was a second grader when he meant lancelot and gusion they were both new to the school and the teacher told ganger if they needed help with anything and that's how their friendship bloomed so now there inseparable.

"Hey lancelot where should we do the project ?".

"Of course at your house "Lancelot said as he puts his journal in his balck and white bookbag .

"Why do we always go to my house when we need to do a project "I asked them .

"Because your mom bakes the best dessert ever "gusion stated.

"True but I never went to your or lancelot house before, why is that ?".

Lancelot and gusion both glance at each other wondering if they should tell ganger.

"Well look at the time we should get going my mom is gonna be mad if I get home late "Lancelot quickly said as he headed out of the classroom.

"Yeah,yeah same here "gusion responded so happily yet so shock .

"See you tomorrow guys "lancelot wave goodbye to his friends.

"Okay see ya "I yelled back.

Ganger pov
For some reason it never dawned on me that I have never seen their houses before ,I just thought that they lived far but now I wonder what their not telling me ,i guess i have to investigate this .

NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL

Later bro I said walking in the driction of my house and seeing lancelot and gusion waving goodbye then turn to face the dirction they were going.

Ganger pov
As soon I was clear of sight I followed them all the to their house , it sounds creepy but I need to know what are they hiding from me (hide behind some brushes )wait !is that where they live in a masion right next to each other ?!?(peeks out more )is this what they were hiding but why ?( Squint his eyes to get a better look )who's that ?.Orange hiar ,green eyes and a big black bow .Oh! I remember now it's lancelot little sister gwenevere (sees them going in )okay they went inside ,this is my chance (gets out of the bush)Damn , I didn't think this far ahead (hears footsteps )someone coming out (mstakes he jump into the bushes that were right nexts to the stairs )i hope they didn't hear me (looks up )thank goodness it's just his sister gwenevere (breath a sing of relief)hang one where did she go ?.

"Hello!"said the soft voice coming behind ganger .

"HA!!!"

"Don't be such a scary cat "she laughed.

"Then don't be creeping on people !" I said to his weird girl as i tuned around.

"Your the one who followed my brother all the way here Mr.stalker ".

"I am not a stalk- how did you know that I following your brother ?".

"I didn't until now ."

"Why you little-"

"So aren't you gonna come in or what ?".

"I- um well?!? ".

"You must be Ganger ,right ?."