"Chapter 13"New people

Time:8:00Am
Place :In front of the school gates

Miya POV
It's been two months since the cafe since then I haven't talk to alcuard.i wish didn't kiss me now I feel like I'm making him choose then again he's the one who kiss me but i kiss back this is total mess.

Layla:What are you daydreaming about (shakes miya shoulder )

Miya:nnnoootthiinngggg(still being shake like a rage doll by Layla)

Layla:well come then ,class is about to start (drays miya to the front doors of the school )

As miya and Layla make thier way to class, the bell ring meaning that class is starting so they quickl ran into their class and as they were about to sit the teacher stop them

Teacher :Miya Archer and Layla Malefic you both are reporting to the principal office now

Layla:Come onnnnn just because we were a few secs late (stomped her foot angrily)

Teacher :Its not that Ms.malafic ,principal snow just said that I need to send both of you  to her office

Miya POV
Why does the principle want us? ,I look at Layla and I could tell that she was confuse as me, so we just said okay then left to prinple snow office ,Layla open the door and to our surprise we saw all our friends here ,I look at everyone until my eyes landed on principle snow who was wearing a light blue dress with a black belt around her waist and her hair in a bun ,I could tell she was excited to see me and Layla because her blue eyes pops out every time there news .

Principle snow: Goodmorning Ms . Archer and Malafic

Miya :Um hi principal snow
(Looking at everyone with a concerned face )

Selena:So can you tell us why you  kidnapped me and my friends ??(in a sassy voice )

Principle:Well I got a call from the principle of Evergreen High asking me if I have more space for any more students and thanks to you guys cleaning the old classroom I do and these students are coming today (smiles and hands themheir new class schedule)

Zliong :With all do respect ma'ma what does that have to do with us ?

Principle snow:Well I'm so glad you ask because you all are gonna be there new classmates(gives a quick smile then leans back in her brown leather chair)

Everyone:WHAT !!!

Alpha:I don't remember being aske to do this !

Karrie:Exactly, why do we have to be their new class mates? why can't you pick some other group ?

Principle snow :Because your the only ones that are not bad plus I'm the principal I tell you what to do so deal with it so HA!

The gang tries to convince the principal to let them be in their own classes but no luck the lady ain't buding  so they consider defeat and attecped ,after that they go to the east side of the school to meet thier new classmates .

At the esat side of school

~??? POV~
I have to admit leandery high does look good from the outside to the inside and all the teachers are nice except for the students who were all giving us the get the "get the fuck out of our school" stare when we walked in I guess luck is on our side since our classroom is in the east side and I wonder if my brother is in his class right now he intends to skip class