Chapter 2

We did finally make it to college and thankfully all getting to go to the same one!

Although I had ok grades there wasn't really any topic that I really wanted to do work in. I did always think I'd love to own my own business someday. I didn't want to rely on my parents.

"Yo Arabella" I smiled, I was greeted by Greg as I enter the English class. The one class I didn't have with either Nathan, Hunter or Chloe.

"Hey" thankful for a friend in this class we had stuck together since being seated together on the first day of class. He was the star football player of our year but surprising he wasn't your typical fotty player although I'm sure he had his fair share of girls wanting him.

"You coming to Jodie's party tonight?"

"Maybe I haven't really decided yet" I responded as I took my books out and found my seat. Don't get me wrong I did like to let my hair down but sometimes I'd much rather chill and watch movie in bed. Plus I'm pretty sure the popular Jodie wouldn't miss me at her party. It wasn't that I wasn't well liked but our little group was enough for me.

"Come on it will be fun" Greg tried to persuade me.

Thankfully I didn't get a chance to respond as the teacher shortly came in and started the lesson. I caught Greg looking at me throughout and I smiled back. He was a good looking guy but I still held onto hope of finding someone who made me feel alive that spark that I read about.

After class I went to meet Chloe for lunch. I found her sitting with Nathan and Hunter. Unfortunately they were also joined by Amber and Jodie.

"Hey" I muttered as I sat down in the only available seat next to Hunter who had Amber on his lap. She was laughing as she stroked his chest. I'm sure whatever he said wasn't that funny.

I made pretend gaging nosies at Chloe, Nathan and Hunter were to preoccupied to notice. Although I noticed Amber giving me a deadly look. She had always hated me.

"Nothing better than coming to lunch and seeing your own twin having his face sucked off" I rolled my eyes at Chloe who was looking thankful that I had arrived.

"Wanna leave them too it?" She jumped up.

"Yeah let's go grab some food" greatful for a reason to leave I jumped at the opportunity.

********************************************
"Sorry Bella" I held the phone to my ear with a sigh.

"Never mind I'll see you later" I hung up on Nathan.

"Bells" I heard a familiar voice call me as I was heading home after school. "Hey wait up"

I sigh as I turn round as was greeted by Hunter. "Where are you off to?

"Well Nathan has decided to go off with Jodie before the party so I'm left to walk home by myself" once we had both passed our driving test recently me and Nathan didn't bother to drive both our cars to college although it did get annoying when this happened. "Maybe we should just start bringing two cars"

"Don't worry I can give you a lift back" he flashed his adorable smile. Yeah despite us being close friends I could definitely appreciate his good looks. I was only human. Hunter was only getting better and better as he aged.

Before letting me give him a response he flung his arm around my shoulders and directed me in the opposite way back to the car park.

"How are things I feel like we hardly get to catch up now"We certainly didn't hang out as much as we used to anymore.

"Well that might be because you and my brother are so preoccupied" I rolled my eyes he chuckled and awkwardly rubbed his neck.

"Yeah well you know I'll always make time for you if you need" he coughed and quickly added "so will Nathan I'm sure"