Chapter 6

Greg was being the prefect gentleman he got the door for me as we proceeded to go to the cinema. Even let me decide what the film to watch. Throughout the film he held my hand and it was nice really nice.

"Thanks for taking me Greg" He smiled as we pulled up at my house.

"Thanks for coming, I had a great time" my heart raced as he drew nearer. I mean we had kissed before even if it was a dare so it was kind of expected, wasn't it?

He smelt fresh as he closed the distance between our lips and tangled his fingers in my hair. His lips felt soft against mine as my stomach did flips. After a few seconds he deepened the kiss and I allowed him entrance as his tongue felt his way round.

I drew back shortly both of us out of breath.

"Wow" Greg face softened as he pulled away "it's nice to kiss you sober this time"

I chuckled and blushed. He was definitely a good kisser.

"I better get inside" I went to open the door and Greg's hand stoped me.

"I mean it Bella I had a really good time, I'd love to do it again if you'd like maybe we can grab some food next time"

I considered his words and realised I didn't really want to say no. It was a lovely date and Greg had been the perfect gentleman.

"I'd like that lot" Feeling a bit more comfortable I lent forward and gave him a peck on the lips.

Hunters pov

"You lose!" Nathan threw his hands up on victory. He had won for the 3rd time in a row.
"Dude are you even paying attention you normally always beat me at Fifa"

"Yeah I must just be tired" I pulled my hand through my hair . I knew why I couldn't concentrate but I didn't want to admit it to myself.

 I knew why I couldn't concentrate but I didn't want to admit it to myself

Suddenly I heard the turn of the key as someone entered the house.

"I'll be right back I just need the toilet" I shot down stairs forgetting that it was pretty obvious I didn't use the toilet upstairs.

"How was it?" I hear Chloe excitedly ask

"Who was the guy?" I also heard their mum in the kitchen.

"Greg and it was really nice" I could hear the happiness in Bella voice.

"So are you an item now?" Chloe continued to fire questions. 

My brain begged her to say no.

"No, we just seeing how it goes" phew I couldn't explain why but I felt a lot lighter after hearing that.