Chapter 12

The first few weeks in and I realised this business course will not be easy. The amount of essays I had to do was ridiculous so much for freedom! At this rate I'd be spending all my spare time in the library. Which was consequently where I am now.

I jumped as I felt a soft touch on my shoulder "Bella" I pulled my music out.

"Chloe, hey"

"Bella what are you doing it's a Friday come on let's go out" Chloe was doing a fashion course which I'm sure also had lots of work to get done. "Some people from my course are heading out to town!"

"Chloe I can't I have so much work to get done" she sighed "it's not good for you. You've been up here nearly everyday and we only been here a few weeks"

"Next week I'll come I promise" I muttered as Chloe frowned "fine but your sticking to that" she pointed at me as she left. I stuck my music back in and continued. If I'm honest I welcomed the distraction. I was missing home but definitely some also brown eyes... ah focus the work load definitely was a distraction. I had a few conversations with Nathan and subtly asked about Hunter it seemed he was being worked really hard although it didn't stop the disappointment that he hadn't really reached out to me at all.

"Arabella?" I turned as a guy with glasses settled down next to me. I recognised him as one of the guys from my class. I'm pretty sure his name was Sam.

"Hey Sam" I chanced it and he smiles so I must have got his name right. Phew
"You come to do some work?"I questioned as he grabbed his booked out of his bag

"Yeah can you believe we have so much in the first few weeks?"

"Yeah it is a lot. Do you fancy working on it together?" I smiled as he agreed it would be good to have someone to help.

We actually got through the work really quickly with both of us

"Thanks so much Sam"

"No thank you, you have a great mind for business. What is it that you want to do when you leave?"

"Well I want my own business after I get some work experience in an office. I'd like to start a Magazine or something what about you" I shrugged of his compliment.

"Wow that's awesome. My father had a business so I'll be likely following him" Sam. I pushed away the thought of also knowing someone who is doing that very same thing.

"Right well I better be heading back" I suddenly wanted to be alone.

"Do you stay in the dorms?"

"No me and my friend rent locally, she is doing fashion course" he nods "ah ok we'll see you later maybe we make this a regular thing"

********************************************

A few months passed and nothing much changed. the work load got worse! It was winter now and I hate the cold.