Chapter 4

The bright sun woke me up with a bloody headache. How much did I drink last night...

I found myself heading down to the kitchen after throwing a top on. I was starving.

"Hey" Nathan was bright eyed this morning.

"Fuck why are you so happy in the mornings" I grumbled.

"The joys of not having hangover my dear" he was eating some toast.

"How do you not?"

He shrugged in response.
It was silent for a while then Nathan suddenly dropped the bomb.
"Don't think I don't know about Greg either"

"Greg..."oh damn it Hunter must have told him I kissed him. ..Hunter last night shit it all came back. Why did I ask him that and how hot his words were I highly doubt that would have been told to Nathan... "ohh" I hope he understood my blush as Greg not Hunter.

"Yeah look sis I understand I just don't want you getting hurt okay"

"Yeah it's about time you let me make my own mistakes though and Greg's a decent guy" I grabbed some cereal and sat down next to Nathan.

"So you like him?" He questioned.

"I mean yeah sure" I thought overall he is a good guy.

"Hmm okay, well I've got places to be see ya later. Oh and don't forget we have a family meal later when mum and dad get back"

"Great" I groaned in anticipation.

I decided to do some studying for the rest of the day once I felt a bit better in the hope I could distracted myself from what happened.

********************************************

"Welcome welcome" My mum opened the door to allow Hunter and his family in. I felt my body tense.

I hadn't seen him since last night although I know he stayed over after picking Nathan up.  I guess maybe he was avoiding me.

Chloe has text me today checking up on me

Chloe - Hey hun hope your feeling ok this morning 👍🏻

Me - yeah my head a bit sore but nothing too bad you?

Chloe - yeah I'm awesome so ... Greg?♥️

Me - it was nice

Chloe - nice .... well that sounds boring 😂 are you interested???

Me - I'm not sure but we'll see
Mums holding dinner so gotta go

I purposefully left out the part with Hunter I couldn't bring myself to say it. Although Chloe was fixted on greg my mind certainly wasn't, She already thought there was something going on with Hunter ... was there?

I stayed in the lounge avoiding them until I had no choice. Mum and Alice(Hunters mum) busied themselves in the kitchen while Nathan and Hunter entered the living room.

"Arabella" Hunter nodded in my direction as a greeting. Hearing my full name from his lips suddenly gave me a unusual feeling. I suddenly felt really nervous. He looked good in tight jeans and a white t shirt.

"Hunt..er" I cringed as my voice stuttered.he raised his eyebrow.

Luckily Nathan was oblivious to my discomfort and dragged Hunter up probably to go play PlayStation in his room.

Instantly the tension left with them. God I didn't want things to be awkward we had always got on so well...

"Dinner ready come on lads"
Mum shouted Nathan and Hunter down as I fidgeted at the table.