Chapter 26

Hunter pov

"Baby" Penny hung onto my arm as I tried to continue my work.

"Penny I don't have time for this!" I was frustrated to say the least. I tried swatting her away.

"Your father says"  I had enough of her moaning.

"Ok tell him to come in instead of speaking though you!" I brushed her off as she frowned.

"Ok ok but he won't be happy" right now I couldn't give a shit.

Thankful for the peace when she left I called Bella in.

"Yes Hunter" her wide eyes enquire as she entered my office. It had been great having Bella around but it sure did distract me as well. Today she was wearing a tight black skirt which just showed her curves off in all the right places. I did constantly have visions of fucking her on my desk. She was with Sam though and was happy.... I threw that thought away I hardly saw them together he was always abroad so to be honest I was happy pretending they weren't together.

"Could you just run your eye over this contract I could do with your expertises" Bella had really learnt a lot and I pretty much used her as a co worker rather than assistant. She smiled glad to be of use. As she bent over to grab the documents I could think of some other uses... no focus.
"Oh and if you could order me a suit as well for the event this weekend, your still coming right?"

"Yes I'll do it now and yeah of course I am coming" she flashed her warm smile and I felt genuine happy she would be there. Might make the whole thing a bit more bearable. I loved doing things for charity but the people invited were normally stuck up rich snobs.

"Thanks- " I was about to ask Bella If she wanted to go out for that meal I promised her but we got interrupted by my father ...great!

"Bella how are you?"

"I'm good thank you Mr Anderson" he smiled warmly at her "I hear your doing really well here I'm so glad" she nodded and dismissed herself knowing the conversation was private now.

"What is it father that you send Penny down here moaning about something" I rolled my eyes

"It's about you two, you need to get engaged" what!

"Are you serious dad?" I couldn't believe he would need that.

"Deadly it's been a while now and the papers realise your together but it doesn't look real or serious enough I think this is the next move" god what planet does dad live on.

"Dad I'm way too young to get engaged and especially for a business deal"

"It would look better to the shareholders if you act a bit more serious with Penny it's been ages since you were pictured together the shareholders want to know someone responsible is taking over. Oh and she is going to be moving into your flat with you"

"I don't even like penny like that!" I suddenly shouted

"Well son you disappointment me I'll give you time to think it over" I sighed as he left

Fuck sake!

*****************************************
Bella pov

"Hey babe" I yawned as I felt warm arms wrap around me later that night . We had moved in a few weekend ago and Sam has been working late in our office at home.

"Hey are you coming to bed now?"

"Yeah"

"What's the time?"