"Funko Pop"

A/N: This is my first attempt at writing an imagine. I hope you enjoy.

_______________________________________

Y/n POV

You had just got back home from shopping with Nat and Wanda. You were on the way home and Natasha notices you bought a Bucky funko pop.

"So... I saw you buying a Bucky funcko pop, y/n", Natasha said with a smirk on he face. "I-I don't know what you're talking about", you blushed knowing what coming up. "Then what is this?",Wanda said dangling the funko pop in front of you. "Give it back!", you exclaimed and your embarrassment kept growing as they laughed. "It's ok to have a crush, y/n" Natasha said in a calming tone. You blushed and sighed, "I know, but I don't think he likes me back and I want to tell him but I don't want to ruin out friendship", you frowned at the thought of you and Bucky not being friends. "We can help. We can talk back at the Tower. Meet me on mine and Wanda's floor.

You got to the tower and headed to your shared apartment to put your stuff down.

You were walking to your room and ran into Bucky. "Hey, y/n, do you need any help?", you blushed. "No, thank you though", you blushed as he walked off because you saw him look down at your bags and started wondering if he saw the figurine.

After setting your stuff down, you headed to Natasha's floor and met them there.

"Hey, y/n" Natasha said. "Hey, thanks for helping me with this", you said thankfully. "Wanda couldn't make it because she has a date with Vision", she said.

You both talked and she gave you tips and what to look for to find out if Bucky likes you back. After a while, you went back to your shared floor to find Bucky watching your favorite show The Office (you can change it if you want).

You went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack and went to sit with Bucky.

"Hey Bucky", you smiled. "Oh, hey y/n" he said with a frown. "What's wrong Buck?", you asked. "There's this girl and I like her a lot and every time i see her my heart flutters, but I don't know how to tell her", your heart dropped as he told you about this girl. "Well, just be honest and I hope the best for you", you pulled a sad smile. "I'm gonna go to bed", you said sadly as you walked away.

"Wait!", Bucky exclaimed. He grabbed you hand softly and gazed into your eyes as you did to his with a confused look on your face. "You never gave me the chance to say who the girl was", he said with the softest smile you've ever seen in your life. He put a strand of hair behind your ear and cupped your cheek. You blushed along with a smile now knowing the man you like, likes you back. He leaned in slowly "Can I kiss you?", he asked. "I thought you'd never ask" you answered. He gently pressed his lips against yours, kissing you passionately.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that", he said. "I love you, y/n", he said. "I love you too , Bucky", you said blushing.

"Just for the record, I saw the little figurine of me" you looked down and blushed a deep red. "Don't be shy, I think it's cute" Bucky said smiling.

You kissed each other once more before falling asleep in each others arms watching The Office.