Trying

Trigger Warning: Suicidal Thoughts and Attempt...

Suggestion: Erincannon132

"Ok, I'll be back soon, Bucky"

"Bye Y/N"

Y/N left to meet up with Nat and Wanda for a girls day. Bucky went to the restroom and looked himself in the mirror, and had flashbacks of everything he had done to all of those innocent people, his blood boiled just by looking at his arm, he got to the point where he had broken the mirror. He then sat on the side of the bed with his head in his hands.               
     Meanwhile, Y/N is clueless to the pain Bucky was feeling, enjoying about her day, she then decides to check up on Bucky after awhile. She dialed his number, but it went strait to voice mail, that's weird, he always picks up within a millisecond. She called him again and again, no answer, she didn't even think twice, she dropped everything, left the girls, and drove strait home.
      She quickly ran up to the building and ran to their apartment, busting the door open, not even closing it, running to the room, and running in the bathroom to see Bucky lying there next to an empty pill bottle.
"My God, Bucky what did you do?" She called 911 as she checked if he was still alive and breathing.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"He took a whole bottle of pills" She said while breathing very heavily.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to calm down, now where are you located?"

"Stark Ave. NOW GET HERE NOW, PLEASE!!"

"A-an ambulance is on the w-"

"If  he dies, I blame you" She wasn't in tenting to be mean, its just she's never dealt with this before, her emotions were mixed.

She then hung up and tried to get a response out of Bucky, she sat him up, grabbed the sides of his face, and tried to get him to focus. "Bucky?! Bucky look at me!" His eyes flickered and he groaned, his eyes opened wide in shock and he turned over and threw up, a lot. She sat there in relief and rubbed his back, after a good five minutes, the ambulance got there, and he stopped throwing up, all though he was drained of energy.

They put him on a stretcher and took him to the hospital, you sat with him the whole way. Later on, or should I say two hours later, the doctors came in, "He should be fine to go home, but he needs rest, and a lot of water", she nodded her head in thanks and left with Bucky.

Once they got home, she helped him to their bed and he plopped down on the bed, she sighed and then adjusted him, took off his shoes and his pants, so he could be more comfortable. She changed, and crawled in next to him, he then flipped over and hugged her with his head on her chest, and silently sobbed. "I'm so sorry Y/N" he continued to sob.

"No, don't you ever be sorry, I'm sorry that I wasn't here to help you sooner"

"But it's not your fault, I'm a monster, how could you love me while knowing what I've done" She started running her fingers through his hair"

"Because that wasn't you, that wasn't Bucky, that was Hydra, Hydra is the actual monster, James Buchanan Barnes wouldn't harm a butterfly" He chuckled lightly.

"I love you, I love you so so much, and I never want this to end"

"I love you too, buuuttt I have to get up in the morning, so it does have an end" They both chuckled. After a big sigh, Bucky finally fell asleep in her arms, feeling worthy of her love, and comforted by the sense of protection he gives her. The End

Not gonna lie, I loved it, but it is one of my darker stories, it's still a very interesting read.

Please leave any suggestions in the comments. Please and Thank Yu.