"The Accident"

It was movie night. Hooray! You hated it because they always played the movie so late at night and you always fell asleep and when you woke up you had pain all over your body, because you slept in a bad position on a couch. We were watching Freaky Friday which is the only reason you agreed to it, and because Bucky was gonna be there, it was your favorite movie. 

You and Steve were dating because both of you had been going through some stuff and everyone thought you two were cute together but it all seemed weird, you didn't love Steve the way you loved Bucky, you and Steve thought of each other like brother and sister, but Natasha kind of forced it, so you two were in an awkward relationship. A while after you two had been dating you told Bucky that you loved Steve as a friend, and you knew Steve did too. You felt guilty but you had started seeing Bucky. Tony gave Bucky and Steve this weird purple drink, he didn't give it to anyone else. After that, Tony kept a very close eye on them

"Hey, Steve" You said.

"Yes?" Steve asked.

"I, uh, I have to go do something so I cant stay" You said with a guilty look.

"Ok, that's  fine" Steve said with a smile. You tip toes to bucky's room where he was waiting on the bed to cuddle

"Is this cheating?" You asked.

"Well yes, but I'm sure Steve would understand" Bucky said as cuddling you after the movie had finished.

Time Skip

You opened your eyes to a nice golden glow coming in through the windows. You look up at Bucky and he slowly opens his eyes and looks down at you with a smile.

"Good morning,  Bucky" You said.

"Why did you call me Bucky?" He says with a confused look on his face.

"Wait, did you forget again? Do you know who I am?" You started to panic.

"No, Y/N, I'm Steve" He said.

"Bucky, what do you mean?" You asked.

"Go look in the mirror" You said.

"Ok, but I'm just gonna see myself" He said. He went to the bathroom mirror and looked at himself. He knew he was Steve but he wasn't in his own body, he was in Bucky's body. He was in shock, and disbelief, everything was just now coming to him. You walked into the bathroom.

"See? I told you" You kissed his cheek and walked away.

"Wait, no, no, no, I am Steve, but in Bucky's body" Steve said.

"Are you pranking me because of the movie we watched last night?" You asked with a smirk.

"No, I'm not, I AM STEVE!!!" Steve snapped.

"Fine, tell me something only Steve would know" You said.

"Fine, I know that I-" Steve was cut off by... Steve?!

"Y/N, WHY THE HELL DO I LOOK LIKE STEVE?, WHERES MY METAL ARM?, WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME?" Bucky shouted.

"WTF IS GOING ON?!" You shouted.

"OMG ITS LOKI" Steve shouted.

"THEN WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE BUCKY?!" You shouted.

Time Skip of Confusion and Yelling

"Ok let me get this strait, you think Steve and Bucky switched bodies?" Tony asked.

"No, I KNOW they switched bodies" You stated firmly.

"Ok then, Steve tell me something about me Barnes doesn't know" Steve proceeded to walk over to Tony, but in Bucky's body.

"I said Steve" Tony said.

"Yea, I know, I'm Steve" Steve said. 

"Wow, you are really sticking with this" Tony chuckled. Steve said something is Tony's ear and he gasped.

"How did you know that? I only told Steve that. Damn it STEVE! You can never shut your mouth can you?!"

"Tony, that is because he is in Bucky's body" You said. Bucky remained quiet the whole time because he had no idea what was happening and he was still in shock.

"OH, I know why this happened," Tony began laughing.

"Last night, during the movie, I gave them this drink and-" He cut himself off with laughter.

"And- and they- I'm sorry this is too much- Phew, Ok, I gave them a drink that was supposed to make them disappear and it- hahaha- IT MADE THEM SWITCH BODIES, " Then he burst out laughing with tears.

"OH IT HURTS, BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING" At this point Tony was rolling around on the floor while all three of you stared at him with annoyance.

"TONY- ahem- Tony, you can turn them back, right?" You asked.

"Of course I can, I'm Tony Stark" He said already figuring out how to turn them back. They were in the lab all day and you had left after getting bored. When you got back...

Part 2?