"Vacation" pt. 3

A/N: this gif gives my life

After stretching a bit you still walked like an old granny, so, you and Bucky came up with a lie, hopinv eveyone would buy it. You both walked into the kitchen and you winced at the pain of every step you took.

"Why are you walking like that?" Natasha asked.

"Crap, I forgot it" You thought. You looked at Bucky for help but he just chuckled and walked away to get breakfast. You were on your own on this one.

"Um- I was running last night, on the beach, and I didn't stretch, sooooo- umm... I woke up sore but after the run, I tripped and pulled- my... uhh- my everything, so I can't walk right" You chuckled nervously.

"Mhm, ok, I totally belive you" Natasha teased. You rolled your eyes and sat on the couch. Natsha leaned over an whispered in your ear.

"By the way, I know you two snuck off last night" She said.

"I- I don't know what your talking about" You looked away while blushing.

"Don't lie, I saw you two sneak back in, and you sure weren't running, Y/N" She said. You were so embarrassed, what if she knew you two had..um.. yea. What she told the whole team? These thoughts bounced around your mind and you didn't realise Bucky trying to get your attention.

"Y/n, look" Bucky whisper shouted. He showed you his phone and the #1 thing on trending was.
______________________________

The Killer Queen and The Winter Solder were spotted at The Kona Seaside Hotel

These photos were taken of the two running into the hotel. Were they dating?? Or was it just a hookup?
  Later on, they came back out with different clothes on, I think we all know what happened that night.

You were now worried, because Peter's always on his phone. You tried your best to run to the room and got on your phone.

"FRIDAY?" You asked in panic.

"Yes, Ms, Y/L/N?" The AI answered.

"I need you to dele-"

"OMG, EVERYONE LOOK WHO'S TRENDING RIGHT NOW, IT'S Y/N AND BUCKY" Peter yelled. Typical, of course Peter was the 1st person to say something.

"FRIDAY! Delete whatever Peter is talking about! Now!" You shouted.

"Yes, Ms. Y/L/N" the AI responded.

Everyone went silent, you thought you had successfully deleted the post, until the whole team flooded into your shared room. You sighed and flopped onto the bed and screamed into your pillow.

"Care to explain this?" Tony showed you his phone and it had the same thing Bucky showed you.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Y/L/N, I can't delete all 187 posts that have this news" the AI said.

"Um- the bed was uncomfo-" You were cut off by Bucky.

"OH MY GOD, WE FUCKED, GET OVER IT" Bucky shouted and shoved everyone out of the room. You heard everyone silently walk away in shock. You slapped him on the shoulder.

"Why did you say that!?" You shouted.

"They had the right to know, and besides what does it matter, Tony talks about when he does stuff like that all the time, and everyone's fine with it" Bucky said.

"Well, you do have a point" You agreed. Bucky went into the living room to talk to Steve.

"Ok, I'm done walking like a granny" You said to yourself.

"WANDA!" You yelled. She ran in with her hands glowing ready to fight.

"WHAT?! WHAT IS IT?!" She yelled.

"Fix my legs, please, so I can actually walk right" You told her.

"Ugh, fine, but you need to stop using me as your personal assistant" She scoffed. She fixed your legs and then left, but before she did Bucky walked back in the room and Wanda left with a wink.

"Hey, you can walk normal now" He said.

"Yup, I can, so can we go eat now?" You asked.

"We sure can" He said.

You both went and ate and looked around town for a while. After a while you got tired and fell asleep in the car. At the beach house, Bucky carried you bridal style into the house. 'Aws' and 'so cute' cane from others when they had found out two fast asleep on the couch. You stirred in your sleep when Tony took a picture with the flash on. Bucky noticed this.

"If any of you wake her up, I will rip you apart limb by limb" Bucky told everyone as you cuddles back into him with a sigh.

Everyone bolted out of the room in fear, Tony being the first one, and Steve stayed with you two.

"That counts for you too Steve" He walked out of the room, knowing Bucky wouldn't hurt anyone.

Time Skip

You woke up in Bucky's arms and you didn't want to leave the position but Today was the last day here so you wanted to make the most of it.

You spent all day with the team and it was the most fun you had had in a while. On the ride home you sat next to Bucky and held hands.

"I love you, Y/N" Bucky kissed your hand.

"I love you too, James" You kissed his cheek.

Best Vacation Ever!

The End