"What is a vis-co girl?"

A/N: no warning just, I decided to do it. Enjoy and Beware at the same time.

You wanted to do every single trend possible to Bucky, because you two were best friends, and the latest one was VSCO girls. "Perfect" you thought.

You went to the store with him and one of Tony's credit cards and bought scrunchies, crocs, a metal straw, a hydroflask, and all the other things they have.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You both got home and Bucky thought that all the stuff you bought was for you, but he was wrong.

"Ok, I bought all of this stuff, for you" you smiled hoping he wouldn't run away this time.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"Ok, I need you to sing the hit or miss song" you told him as he slowly inched away.

"Ok, its just singing" he said

"...while wearing this" you held up a cheerleader uniform.

"No no no, y/n, there is no way in hell that I'm wearing THAT" he backed away slowly.

"Oh yes you are, James" he ran out and you chased him but after a while you lost him.

End of Flashback
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Why would I wear thi- oh, I see, this is another one of your little dress up games, isn't it?" He asked.

"Yeaaaa, but its only for one picture" you crossed your finger behind your back.

"Fine, only one" he said as he slowly walked over.

"Ok, first you have to change"

"Into what?" He asked.

"This" you held up a pair of shorts and a pink shirt.

"Girls clothes?!" He asked.

"Relax, I'm turning you into a VSCO girl" you giggled to yourself at the thought of what he would look like.

"What is a vis-co girl" He had the most confused look on his face. Priceless.

"You'll see, just go change"

He went off to change while you laid everything out. Once he came back you turned around to see a very comfortable Bucky Barnes.

"Pff-HAHAHAHA" You laughed so hard it gave you a headache.

"Whats so funny?" He asked.

"Your ass is falling out if those shorts, Barnes" you kept on laughing.

"You made me wear these, and so what? My ass is fine, and its not as uncomfortable as I thought" he joked while you couldn't breathe from laughing too hard. You calmed down and put his hair up, put his scrunchies and shell necklace on. He put on the crocs and took the hydroflask with a metal straw in it. You took the picture, (drawing above) but Bucky stayed in the outfit and walked out of the room.

"Oh no, he's getting used to it" you thought.

Bucky was going to the main room in the tower, where the whole team was.
Before you could catch him, everyone was staring in shock and then everyone was laughing they're asses off, including yourself.

"Yup, take it all in, the ass too" he said with a LOT of confidence. You grabbed his hand and dragged him back upstairs.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked still laughing.

"I'm being confident" he answers.

"And since I'm being so confident, I was wondering if you would wanna go out with me tonight?" Now he was crossing his fingers behind his back.

"Not with you looking like that, I'm not" you walked into your room.

"Ok, fine, I'll take it all off, but you will go out with me right?" He said while taking out his bun. You giggled, it was music to his ears. "Of course I will"

You two went on the date and ended up dating. He does every trend with you now. You two lived happily ever after. The End.