My New Life

BANG!!

That was the last sound I heard before my death, my life ended at the hands of a delinquent. Now I was floating in a endless void wondering about my life, I was a typical gamer a warframe veteran you would say but I loved my anime especially the fate stay series Sieg vs Karna personally to me was my favourite fight.

As I was thinking suddenly a bright light burst in front of me, I covered my eyes from the bright light. After it dissipated there infant of me stood an old man with a white beard wearing a T-shirt saying Unlimited Blade Works.

Ochita: "Who the hell are you!?" I shouted in shock at what just happened before me.

???: "ah you must be Ochita Kurayami, to answer your question I am God" he stated to me in a fatherly tone.

Ochita: "EH! but why would you want with me?" I asked completely confused at what was going on.

God: "I came to apologise at what happened, My adorable daughter Gabriel tripped and accidentally dropped the book of fate which caused you to die earlier than you were supposed to." he said gushing at the mention of his daughter before he continuously sheepishly explaining.

Ochita: "seriously.." I sweat dropped at his apology

God: "As compensation you will be 'reborn' in another world with powers of a servant and their memories, it will seem like you are them but you will have your own memories swell to not lose your sense of Identity." he explained to me

Ochita: 'I get the skills and memories of a servant no training?' I thought "what's the catch?" I asked God

God: "you will be a servant for someone in the next world but no holy grail war, as a sign of trust I will allow you to choose the servant and class you wish to be." he answered back

Ochita: 'I get to choose?! Well that's cool i guess' I begun to think on who and I had 3 candidates. 'I could be Siegfried with impenetrable defence and a powerful sword or dragon but his sword style could potentially clash with my fencing, Karna... while as much as the next guy I would love to have laser eyes his personality would clash with my own. And last but not least Edmond Dantes he has my style of clothing, lived during the time of fencing and is strategical along with he is the sanest Avenger in the entire fate series.'

Ochita: "I choose the king of the Cavern Edmond Dantes class Avenger" I stated to God

God: as soon as he hear me he smirked "A great choice I must say" he answered before flicking his finger and a card flew at me and entered my body.

Immediately I felt pain and stumbled onto the ground.

God: "well I better send you on your way, you will make a great quirk Ochita or should I say Avenger." God cheekily said before snapping his finger.

Ochita: 'wait!? Quirk?!' I thought before everything turned to white.

God: "....hah... finally thats over with" he said before his entire body shimmered to then reveal Zelretch. "Now who will be my next victim?" he asked before disappearing.

 "Now who will be my next victim?" he asked before disappearing

-Meanwhile in a completely different Universe-

Here we see Izumi Midoriya, she is currently 14 years old and was just told by her Idol All Might that she couldn't be a hero without a quirk

Here we see Izumi Midoriya, she is currently 14 years old and was just told by her Idol All Might that she couldn't be a hero without a quirk. She was devastated and was now walking home before she heard a explosion "BOOOOM!!!".

Izumi:" eh, a villain attack? I guess it wouldn't hurt to check out" she said without emotion. She walked past the crowed to then see her childhood friend being suffocated by the slime that attacked her under the bridge. she heard the pro heroes complaining they didn't have a quirk for this situation and needed to wait.

Izumi: 'I must've knocked the villain out of All Might's pocket, he's suffocating to death because of me' she thought guiltily before she ran at the villain.

Death Arms: "Hey kid what are you doing!" shouted Death arms

Izumi ignored him and kept running to the slime villain without thinking why.

Slime villain: "You again!? I will take care of you this time" he shouted swiping a tendril at her.

Izumi barely dodge the tendril before taking off her bag and threw it at the villains eyes. One of her pencil cases flew out and hit his eye causing him to loosen Bakugo allowing him to breath, Izumi began to try and pull Bakugo out of the slime with all her might.

Bakugo: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DEKU!!!?" shouted Bakugo angrily at Izumi

Izumi: " My legs moved on their own, and besides you looked like you needed help" said Izumi while crying her eyes out still desperately trying to get Bakugo out of the slime.

Slime villain: "Why you little shit! DIIIIEEEE!!" shouted the slime villain bringing his tendril down on Izumi.

At that very moment everything slowed down, izumi looked up at her oncoming demise and closed her eyes.

Izumi: 'I'm sorry mom that I was quirkless, and sorry Kaachan for never getting a quirk.' she thought.

As the tendril got closer to her she waited and then.... a Miracle happened.

"BOOOM!!" everyone grew quite as the smoke started to disappear and there in the middle stood Izumi and Bakugo with slime scattered everywhere and infant of them stood a chibi Edmond Dantes at the height of 2 heads. He slowly began to turn around to Izumi and then kneel to her.

Izumi: 'what is happening? Is he a new hero?' thought Izumi as she stared at the Chibi kneeling before her

Edmond: "I ask of you are you my master?" he suddenly asked to me

Izumi:"EEEEHHHHH!"

End of First chapter

So did you guys like it? This is my first story so I can't tell if you will.

Please tell me who your favourite characters from the fate series are.

Heres one question for you all.

Shall I somehow bring Jeanne d'Arc into this story to be pared with Edmond?

YES

NO

OTHER CHARACTER ENTIRELY.