You Can Become A Hero!

After the fiasco of being reprimanded by the Pro Heroes we see Edmond following Izumi back home.

-Edmonds pov-

I am currently thinking to myself in amazement that I am in the world of my hero academia and that I am Izuk- I mean Izumi's "quirk" still weird I got the female version hope there aren't any other gender bends.(hehehe) I shivered as if I heard laughter, I look and see my master has turned towards me after Baka-go left.

Izumi: " now that he is gone can you please leave" said Izumi a little bit depressed.

Edmond: 'Fuck she's depressed I must protect this cinnamon bun and cheer her up' "no" I said in a monotone voice as I looked up to her she seemed a little annoyed thinking I'm not her quirk.

Izumi: "Please stop the act just leave and go back to your family" she said a little saddened and annoyed implying I was kid.

A tick appear on my forehead as she said that.

Edmond: "I am over 500 years old Master! And I am your quirk!" I shouted at her causing her to her flinch and to look scared.

Edmond: 'shit' "Master I am sorry for scaring you it is just finally after 10 years I get to talk to my master and save her." I took a deep breath and exhaled " That mark on your hand signifies the bond we share with that you can command me to do anything you want" I finished explaining to her.

She looked to the back of her hand and saw the mark and looked back to me and then tears began to escape her hand as she fell to her knees.

Izumi: " T-t-this is real r-r-right your not l-l-lying are you?" she stuttered while looking into my eyes with hope slowly rising. 

I slowly walked to her and wrapped my tiny arms around her trying to not *cough* feel her boobs. 'she is too precious for this world'

Edmond: "Yes I am and I say to everybody who has denied your dream that yes you can be a hero." I said with a smirk. she suddenly hugged me tight to her and cried harder.

Edmond: 'I can't breath!' my face was currently stuck in between her E cup breasts. 'AND WHY ARE THEY SO BIG!?' I was struggling to get out of her hold when suddenly my saviour appeared.

ALL MIGHT: "I AM HERE! GAACK!" and suddenly transformed back into toshinori.

Izumi: "ALL MIGHT!?" She asked as she was startled by him and let me go and I immediately breathed in air 'thank god All Might saved me'.

Toshinori: " I saw what you did out there and I must thank you Young midoriya" he said to her as I stood beside her

Izumi: "But I did nothing" she said a little saddened. 'I'm going to have to fix that attitude of hers' I thought to myself.

Toshinori: " But thats the thing you DID do something you reminded me what it was to be a hero, a hero always risk their lives . Did you know what all the greatest heroes have in common?" he asked and waited before answering Izumi "They all said that they couldn't stop their legs AND TO THIS I SAY "TRANSFORMS INTO ALL MIGHT "YOU CAN BE A HERO!" he proclaimed to her.

At that line from her idol she hugged me back with my face away from those suffocating pillows and let the dam loose and cried with tears of happiness. 'I think I became my masters emotional support quirk' I thought while blushing and hiding my face with my hat.

After she cried All might asked if she wanted to inherit his quirk, which she accepted. We went to my masters home and met her mother, she was ecstatic that her daughter got me her "quirk" and that she can finally be a hero. We are currently in her room when she begun to ask me questions.

Izumi: " Earlier you said you were over 500 years old what did you mean by that?" she asked with a stars in her eyes as she had a notepad to right about me her "quirk".

Edmond: "well master I think you will like this, I am the King of the Cavern, Unknown to love, unknown to compassion, established as the black flame of grudge that blazes itself dazzlingly only by means of hatred and vengeance, nothing but an Avenger who rages until he turns everything to ashes for my name is Edmond Dantes the Count of Monte Cristo. You have the power to bring heroes of the past back to life even ones thought to be fictional such as King Arthur." I said answering her.

The moment I told her about her real quirk I regretted it, not for the reason of making her sad but because she started asking more questions and begun muttering.

Edmond: 'It's going to be a long ten months before U.A' I thought myself with a metal sigh.

--------------------------------------TIME SKIP 10 MONTHS LATOR-----------------------------------

Here I was along with All Might looking at my master as she stood upon a pile of trash screaming, during the 10 months of training I was helping her by being moral support since she needed the exercise and not me but was also her "bodyguard" at her school to stop any bullies or perverts from touching her and may I say it was fun beating the crap out of them. She has shown significant improvement as I taught her how to *cough* fight and exploit weaknesses.

Toshinori moved towards her.

Toshinori: "Young Midoriya you have definitely change from the twigs for a limb girl and have changed into a heroine in training I will now deem you worthy of taking my power" he said

Edmond: 'Oh this is gonna be hilarious!' I thought as I begun holding my giggle

Izumi was exhausted but she smiled as she looked at Toshinori transforming into All Might and plucking a piece of his hair.

ALL MIGHT: "NOW EAT THIS"

Izumi: Izumi blinked at All might Before screaming "EEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!???"

Edmond: "pppffffttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" I laughed out loud

-End of Second chapter-

So I know this is kinda a shitty chapter but I didn't want to be like any of those massive time skip authors and wanted a little back story in here

Now I will tell you if some of you didn't figure it out I am pairing my Chibi Edmond with Izumi don't worry he won't be chibi forever that I assure you there will be a poll in the next chapter about the future of my story.

Peace out!