The Exams (I)

It has been 10 months now since training Izumi into becoming the greatest hero in this world, it was still a shock to me that I have been in this world for 10 months now so let me give you a run down of what has happened since Izumi has been chosen as All Mights heir.

On that day when I was brought to Izumi's house I swore I thought I would die of drowning because I swear if it weren't for the fact I knew Inko had minor telekinesis and Izumi well having me their true quirks would've been their waterfall of tears.

On the first days of Izumi's training were hilarious as she was training with All Might's program to become able to contain the power of One For ALL. I still love the shocked look on her face as I picked up a fridge and threw it at her calling it dodging training.

After 2 months I stoped being cruel to her and taught her reinforcement because I could sense magic circuits within her it took 3 months to that but I am glad I got her out of her mood and be able to prove she was not quirkless at school. I was not brought to her school because she feared Bakugo would hurt me.

'As that little shit can hurt me.' I thought even though I was shorter than him.

But when the final day came by and  she stood atop of that pile of trash I felt proud like a father for some reason.... 

'bah yeah right..' I thought in denial.

But I wish I had a camera for that moment.

-flashback magic-

"Izumi you have clean this beach up from its ugliness bringing its previous beauty back again!" shouted All Might to Izumi as she looked at him with pride even if she was tired.

"Now I will bestow my quirk to you..." spoke All Might raising his hand.

'Oh my god its gonna happen!' I thought with excitement for the quirk but more for how Izumi will react.

"NOW EAT THIS!!!!" Shouted All Might as he pulled a strand of hair and put it to her face.

Izumi froze her eyes white a face of disdain replaced her face of joy and pride,

"EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!?" she screamed out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" My laughter roared out through the evening.

-Flashback magic end-

So here I am now.... being carried by Izumi, now let me say this I have no issue being carried by her even though I was reluctant at first and still am, but...

'Why does my head have to be under her bust!!!?' I thought as I tried to hold my stoic impression as Izumi walked with a steady beat but there was a the previous factor I was still addressing.

'How in the world her bust get bigger!?' I thought in strange panic.

'She will attract more boys now especially perverts I gotta be wary on which boys I can trust and which I cannot because I know Denki and Mineta will be on the shit list especially Mineta' I thought with a menacing aura now surrounding me.

"Dante!" Izumi shouted and begun to hold me tighter against her.

"Ack! What is it Master?" I manage to wheeze out before she let loose a bit.

"What did I say about having a menacing aura out in public? and for the last time call me Izumi!?" shouted Izumi lightly 

"Apologies 'master' I was simply thinking of what to do with the unfortunate perverts who would dare perv on my master" I calmly said with a seemingly disturbing smile etched onto my face. Everyone around me started moving away from me, even Bakugo who I manage to recently to scare away from Izumi.

"Stop that now Dante!" shouted Izumi again lightly beginning to hug me tighter again.

'ack!' I thought as my self was being squeezed harder into Izumi's cleavage, seemingly squishing my cheeks together.

"Well anyway this is where it all begins, my journey of becoming a hero!" shouted Izumi with a slight jump.

"It sure is master..." I said to my master in a comforting smile.

All of a sudden my master tripped on nothing.

'or we can just all die' I thought in disdain as my face got closer to the ground.

-end-

Sorry for the long update I had a sort of writers block occur to me and couldn't think of a good chapter.

Despite the chapter will include someone who I wanted in this fanfic.

Now for votes for who will be first daughter

Jeanne d'arc lily

Nursery rhyme

Jack the ripper

tell me who you want in the story first.