Lemon

.

.

.

"Dante what are doing..." Izumi said shyly on the bed...

.

.

.

"Something I should have done a long time master...~" I said with a sultry voice

.

.

.

I proceeded to take off my dress shirt as I approached Izumi on the bed.

.

.

.

"After all you kept teasing me with your gorgeous melons Izumi...~" I said as i began to crawl to her on the bed.

.

.

.

we were inches from each and slowly we went to kiss each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SIKE!!!!!

SIKE!!!!!

LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU'D HONESTLY THINK I'LL WRITE SUCH CRAP!!!

THE DAY MY FRIEND RAPTORIXX RELEASES A CHAPTER ON HIS ONLY FANFIC WILL BE THE DAY I WRITE A LEMON.

So now onto current scenarios with stories the reason I am not updating as much as everyone would like is because I get images and scenarios in my head because of music. the problem is how do I fill the part that leads up to the battle.

Currently the story I am updating is Blazing Dingo a fanfic about me being reincarnated again but as blaze dingo from the mobile game epic seven(not sponsored obviously) in the world of dxd as much as I hate to say.

I would like to say I have a book about possible ideas for fanfics so I would appreciate it if you guys look at the ideas and give you opinions about them and if I should do them or not.

I'll post a link to it in the comment section so it can be accessed.

and as always vote, comment and add to you folder and I'll write to y'all later.