The Results and a Surprise.

So its been a week now since I've returned to normal size it was surprising for Izumi and she became scared of me since I was laughing in 'joy' but it to her it sounded scary since this was the first time she heard my.... uh adult forms laugh?

-Flashback-

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" I was laughing out with a crazy smile on me as Izumi was on the ground eyes white completely scared in how I was acting with an arm raised to protect herself.

-End Flashback-

So to say that Izumi was surprised Inko was a completely different story. So just for context during the time I was helping Izumi with her magic and All Might with her physical training, during those moments with All Might I was helping her mother get back in shape so I'm glad to say healthy young Inko is back after 10 months of keeping her off snacks and doing fitness training. So....

-Flashback-

Currently me and Izumi were walking up to the front door of her house, Izumi was currently muttering a storm trying to think of what Inko's reaction would be. Our first theory is that she would faint it was our strongest one, the second one is she'll think I'm a stranger and last.... I will not dare say. Finally we arrived at the front door and let ourselves in saying our usual greetings when we come back from school or training.

"Tadaima!" We both said out loud taking our shoes off and putting on the indoor slippers. But I realised something.

'Oh yeah I'm bigger now' I thought as I looked at my feet and then to the mini slippers on the floor. Izumi looked at me and saw the problem and addresses it.

"Oh yeah your bigger now were gonna need to buy new slippers" she said as she looked to me. And after she said that the mother came in.

"What do you mean got bigger? Did Dantes grow?" Said Inko midoriya as she entered the living, after ten months of helping her get fit I'm glad to say that she can have girl nights with Mitsuki again since her figure became similar to Mitsuki so she cannot be embarrassed of her body anymore. But still...

'How the hell did she grow taller?' I thought to myself as that question still mind boggles me. I quickly exit my thoughts when I saw Inko staring at me with a massif blush on her face. She stood there looking at me before her look CHANGED(suspense) and she got a more confidant look.

"Ara ara" She begun and immediately shivers crawled up my spine. Izumi on the other hand was shocked at her mother's change in demeanour.

'Oh god please no!' I thought of quickly as she strode her way to me. Every step she took made me more afraid because if because of my training and stress/worry therapy got rid of all the stress she had leaving the only problem she had when her husband left to go work in America to support his family...

"I didn't know my personal trainer was this handsome...~" she said her tone changing to a sultry one. Now standing below me as I was still taller than her, causing me to look down on her and her sizeable bust.

... Sexual frustrations. And no that got worse because of her hanging with Mitsuki more.

After she said that sentence I was gawking from my mouth and eyes where pure white as I was in shock and possible fear for my safety all of a sudden Inko was interrupted.

*thud* Izumi Midoriya has promptly fainted and is now on the floor, her mouth foaming at what occurred between her servant and mother.

"MASTER!/IZUMI!" Me and Inko shouted in worry.

-Flashback End-

So yeah that has happened and now I am constantly sleeping in my spirit form on a spare mattress in Izumi's room to avoid any attempt Inko will try to 'get on' with me. SHE'S A MARRIED WOMAN FOR PEETS SAKE!