The Exams (II)

As we were falling to the ground we suddenly stopped we were now floating in the air seemingly without effort.

'oh yeah Ochako helps out here' I thought to myself relieved I didn't neem to besquished on the ground by Izumi.

"Sorry I didn't mean to use my quirk on you but I thought it would be bad luck if you fell down before the exams." She said carefully undoing her hold on us to make sure Izumi landed on her feat.

"No, no its fine thank you for helping my clumsy Master." I said within my confines before they tightened again, sinking the back of my head into the pillows of death.

"Dante don't embarrass me!" Izumi shouted as she blushed red and was strangling me to death. Ochako on the other hand just looked at the scene in front of here with a sweat drop with a aura of nervousness.

Before this can continue any longer Ochako spoke after looking at the time.

"The exam is gonna start!? I don't want to be late!" She shouted before running away to the briefing.

"AAAAHHHH!!??? Let's go Dante!!" I Izumi shouted as she carried me to the briefing.

'Well it stayed similar to the timeline.' I thought to myself as we entered the building.

-Timeskip-

We were now seated in the auditorium as hundreds of other students waited for the announcer to arrive. And  just not a minute to spare Present Mic entered and begun his speech.

"WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO MY LIVE SHOW! EVERYBODY SAY HEY!!!!" shouted Present Mic to the whole crowd.

*~SILENCE~*

The silence was deafening as I felt Izumi's eyes turn into stars at seeing Present Mic. To which she began to mutter, usually I would ignore this because I was used to it by now. But... I was at least two heads tall and seated on her lap with me being her emotional support so she was currently hugging me tightly if I may add, and to top it off she is basically whispering into my ear.

This murmuring intensified as Present Mic was explaining the 1 thought 3 pointers as she began to plan how to deal with them.

'This is so uncomfortable.' I thought to myself not listening as I already knew what to do. My thoughts were then interrupted by an annoying Blue Jay.

"Excuse me Sir, may I ask a question?!" Shouted the one and only Tenya Iida as he stood at attention not waiting for permission from Present Mic to speak as well.

"On the hand-out there are clearly four types of villains listed! Such an error would be the height of embarrassment for a top-tier national academy of U.A's caliber. The reason we are seated here today is because we seek guidance in the oath to become model heroes! Moreover, what's with you?" He stated before he glared to our direction and let me remind you despite the anime position he was in he was literately across the auditorium from us.

"Yeah you, the green curly-haired girl with the doll! Can you stop muttering its distracting. This is a place where we become heroes! We do not need distractions in this work!! So you may as perhaps leave U.A" he shouted at us.

While I was annoyed at the doll comment that is not what made me mad, I've spent 10 months trying to get Izumi's confidence up from what was just a paper built house into a sturdy wooden cottage. And all that was destroyed in seconds by a blue wrecking ball as I felt Izumi becoming scared, sad and humiliated.

I immediately stood up from Izumi's hold and stood on the desk holding the instruction forms, to which I proceed to it up. At my movement everybody was shocked or thinking Izumi was controlling me like a puppet. But I will quickly correct that as I give this Fucking Sonic reject a lecture.