Chapter 5

(Y/N) P.O.V.

My eyelids flutter open. I can feel the darkness inside of me trying to get stronger, but I push it down again. Dark and Anti said to continue about my daily life, so today Mark was going to help me set up my YouTube channel. Ava and Aaron aren't going to stop me from doing what I want to do. Neither are these dumbass demons. I decide. I get up and change into what I decide a 'new YouTuber look.'

'

(It doesn't matter which outfit you choose

(It doesn't matter which outfit you choose. It's not relevant. It doesn't even matter if you don't choose and don't care. I just felt like adding them. I personally like the last one the best.)

Once I decide this is good, I put my mint green headphones around my neck. (If you chose the outfit with black headphones,Well poof, they're green now.) I walk downstairs, once again, grabbing an apple for breakfast. "Heya, kiddo. How ya doing?" A familiar Irish voice asks. I turn to see Jack, looking at me with sympathy. "Fine." I lie, putting on a black face as I turn and pretend to be looking in the fridge for something. "When'd ya get here?" I ask. "A little bit ago. Mark's upstairs setting up the computer." He tells me in return. I come out of the fridge, and give him an actual smile. "I'm super excited to make a channel. I've been wanting to for awhile, but like, how do you go up to you're parents and go, 'Guys, I'm going to do something super risky, and try to be a you tuber as a living.'" I say. (I seriously do want to do start a channel, but have no clue how to start XD) Jack chuckles a bit.

Mark must have heard our voices because he rushes downstairs. "I've set up the computer. Ready to start?" He asks. I nod excitedly. I go upstairs with the two you tubers. Once at the computer, I enter all the necessary information. Making my channels name (Y/T/C). I set up the profile picture as a piece of fan art of Mark, Jack, and I hugging. Since I had been in some of Mark's and Jack's videos or photos, it wasn't a secret that Mark adopted me. Anyways, I thought the art was cute, and went with it.

"How should we do the first video?" I ask. "That's all up to you. That's the beauty of YouTube." Jack shouts excitedly. I chuckle, and think for a moment. "Five Nights at Freddy's. Time to carry the legacy." I decide. Mark laughs whilst setting up the game. "I'm the King of Five Nights at Freddy's. No one can beat me." "Except the newest princess of Five Nights at Freddy's." I shout in determination. Once the game is loaded, and the cameras ready, I sit at the computer. Jack motions for me to start. "What's happening guys. My name is (Y/T/C), and today I am playing Five Nights at Freddy's. I'm joined here with Markiplier, my dad and the King of Five Nights at Freddy's, and Jacksepticeye, my crazy deranged uncle, who's here because he can be." I smirk as Jack shouts in protest, but it also makes me glad to see Mark smiling at the use of the word dad. "So I just started my channel, and as many of you may know, it's thanks to Mark. He adopted me a few years ago, and for my recent birthday, he and Amy agreed to set up a channel for me. So here I am, playing Five Nights at Freddy's, determined to steal overthrow Mark for his title. Anyways let's get started."

I click the start button, and Mark speaks as it loads. "You can't overthrow me, my small child, you are not of ruling age." He says jokingly. "I believe in you, (Y/N). Mark's old." Jack jokes. I laugh, and Mark grumbles. Having been talking to the other YouTubers, I missies some of the words from Phone Guy. "Ah shit. Missed the dialogue. Eh I should be fine." I have played this before after Mark adopted me, so I've got the gist of it.

~~~~~Some time later~~~~~~

"Okay everyone, I'm going to the end the video there. I think it's safe to say I didn't overthrow Mark today. But I will make it happen. I hope you all enjoyed, if so, go down there and destroy that like button. I will have links to Mark's and Jack's channels, but to be honest if you're here, you probably already know them. Anyway, stay happy everyone. Bye." I give the camera a double thumbs up, then stop it. During the game, I had gotten jump-scared badly by Foxy, because I was being stupid and didn't pay attention to him. I had actually fallen out of my chair at one of the scares. I had been playing for about an hour, and had only gotten to night 2.

"Told you, Angel. You can't overthrow me." Mark mocks. "Yet." I tell him. Excited to post my first video, I ask the guys to help me edit the video. They give me tips and explanations for how to optimize the video. After some time the video is finally posted. I hug the two. "Thank you so much for helping." Jack laughs a little. "It's nothing. The Gaelic Gladiator is always happy to help." Jack shouts. I laugh. Today has been a good day. I just hope it was for Anti and Dark too. The dark demons sense this mood change, an attempt to grow, so I smile. I bring myself to the joyful present, and feel the demons lower. I can do this.