Chapter 7

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Dark and Anti make a sudden appearance. My stomach gets a bit queasy, knowing they might have some information. "We have some news." Dark says formally. I call Mark, Jack, and Amy into the kitchen. The two demons switch to there human forms. "You're father is a demon named Abyss. He cursed you when you were younger with his own kind of curse. The curse made it possible for dark demons to always follow you. Since you have the pendant, and are part demon, they can't posses you, but they can influence your thought. The issue is we have to get Abyss to tell us how to break it." Dark informs. He also fills us in about the rest of the background. How are going to get him to spill the beans? Is it even possible? Why can't I just be a normal 16 year old kid?

"We will break this curse, Angel. Don't you worry." Anti says as he can read my thoughts. I only nod. "We're going after Abyss. Last we know he went to prison, so we will start there." Anti continues. Amy wraps an arm around my shoulders. "(Y/N) go get some shoes on then go to the living room, I'll be out there in a minute." Amy says. I leave, but wait by the doorway. "You three work out the details. This is stressing (Y/N) out. So, I'm going with (Y/N) to do some normal teenage things." I hear them murmur some agreements, then turn to follow directions. I pull on my favorite galaxy converse, and grab my phone before waiting on the couch. I tap my foot nervously. This will work out, won't it?

Amy walks in the room after a few moments. "You and me are going out. We will go get some dinner, ice-cream, a movie, then if you want, we will do some more practice driving." She tells me. I smile. "Thanks Amy. That's sound great." I reply. We go out to the car. "Where do you want to go?" Amy asks. "Um, how about (favorite restaurant)?" Amy nods, and starts the car. We arrive, get seated, and wait for the waiter. "How's school been?" Amy asks in the mom voice. "Okay. It's been lonelier without Ava and Aaron." I reply truthfully. "I'm sorry honey. Those two don't know how wrong they are to leave a wonderful young woman like you behind." She comforts. She reaches her hand across the table, which I take. After eating we go to a local ice-cream parlor, go see (movie in theaters you want to see), and go to an empty parking lot to drive.

"You're getting better at driving, but you're still a bit hesitant." Amy mentions. I know she is right because while I want to drive I'm afraid of screwing up. "It'll get better." She adds, as if reading my thoughts. She takes control of the wheel again, and drives home. "Thank you, Amy. I really needed that." I tell her as we pull into the driveway. "Of course, (Y/N). I'm always going to be here to help. I love you with all my heart, my beautiful daughter." She says seriously, love evident in her eyes and voice. My eyes water a bit. I hug her tightly after she unbuckles her seatbelt. "I love you too, mom." She hugs me back just as tight, if not tighter. It's a perfect way to end this perfect evening.