Chapter 6

(Just a few notes. This is the same day as when reader started her channel. Also demons are always in their shadow form unless I state otherwise, and their powers don't work correctly in the demon world. Since it's their own home, it's like humans in a sense, so Dark can't necessarily teleport. Sorry for the confusing changes and whatnot.)

Dark P.O.V.

We arrive at the gate of the small kingdom ruled by the demon Blank. A few demons murmur as they walk past the gates. Most of which are the darker demons assuming Anti has returned with me as prisoner, others are just curious as to why we're here. "Guards will come. We should probably wait." Anti says. As if his saying so summoned them, two bulky demons walk towards the gates. "State you're business." The one on the right says. "I'm here to speak to Blank, with Dark here." Anti tells him. Not being to specific. The guards nods. "Follow us, Anti." They lead us straight to the castle doors. I listen to the demons rumors as we walk.

The guards lead us through the large oak doors of the castle. We follow them to a throne room. The room is completely white wood, and is bare excepts the throne made of roots up against the far wall. Blank sits in the throne. Blank jumps up when he spy's Anti. He turns into his human form. I notice his features as one word. Handsome. He is built, but not too aggressively built. His eyes are a noticeable yellow, and his hair is very dark, almost black. His face is pointed, and chiseled. Not bad for my enemy. Anti and I turn to our human forms. "Anti, my favorite demon, have you brought me a prisoner? Have you finally done it?" Blank smiles wickedly. I feel a pang if jealousy as Blank puts an arm on Anti's shoulders, getting really close. Unbeknownst to Anti, I did have a large crush on him. (Y/N) knew, so she was always making the gay demons jokes, trying to get Anti to give in. Somehow he never noticed that I hadn't really objected.

"Actually, I can here with Dark as a friend." Blank's eyes harden. "Excuse me." He frowns, looking ready to break someone's arm. "We need your help. Please." Blank moves away from Anti. "You come in here, with my enemy, tell me you have converted, and say you need my help. With what? To solve a human's problem." Blank laughs. "Forget it. Leave or die." Anti gives a panicked look. "Wait, we actually have a demon issue. We need to track down a criminal. We believe he may have been part of you're kingdom." I stretch the truth. Blank thinks thoughtfully. "What did he do." Now I knew I had him. "We believe he had a Cambion baby. Multiple Cambions." I reply. Blank gives me a suspicious look. "I thought you liked the humans. Why is this a big issue that you have come here to find this demon?" He spat. "He tried to bring the humans here. Without converting them, a liking to humans or not, that is against the law." I say. I stay calm and collected, hoping he doesn't catch on to my fear. He studies my face. "Fine. I will help. What do you need?" "Do you know this demon?" Anti asks, handing him the file on Abyss. The dark demon king looks over it.

"You're information is correct, he did go off with some human slut." Blank says vehemently. "Got that chick knocked up. Bada Bing Bada Boom, Cambion child. They had a couple kids after that too. I kept tabs on Abyss. Eldest kid, daughter named (Y/N). Abyss tried to turn the whole family into demons, but as we all know, that's not possible. Cambions can't become full demons. Something about their blood isn't pure. Human blood? Pure human. Demon blood? Pure demon. Cambion blood? Too mixed up. Anyways, when Abyss found he couldn't turn his children and couldn't come back, he cursed the eldest child so that dark demons could always follow her." Blank concludes. "Do you know how to bre- er replicate it." Anti covers his mistake. Blank shrugs. "It was his own personal curse. Find him, find a new curse." "Thank you. We'll be on our way." I say, turning. "Oh, no you don't. I didn't agree to not killing you. You got you're information. Now I want something." I roll my eyes. "What?" "You're kingdom." Blank says smugly. Guards surround us quickly. Anti looks to me for a way out. Then I feel (Y/N)'s emotions resonate within me. She's happy, excited. It's strong enough for me to teleport to the portal.

"No. I think we'll just leave." I smirk, then teleport Anti and I to the portal, hearing Blank's angry shouts and curses. "Could have done that sooner." Anti mentions. "I had to wait for (Y/N) emotions to get stronger. She's the only link we have to the portal. Now, let's go share the news." I say, walking through the lit portal.