Chapter 11

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Frustration claws at me. Anger crawls along my skin. I try to control it, to keep the demons under bay, but it's so hard. The more time that goes on, the more time the demons have to get stronger. You hate him, he did this too you. He cursed you. Find him, kill him. The voices keep talking. I crouch in the corner of my room, hands in my hair, trying desperately to shut them out.

There is a knock on the door. "Come in." Jack opens the door, concern laces his face as he sees me. "Dark is here. Are you-" He starts walking towards me. "Stay away." I say with venom, but the voice that comes out isn't mine. It's similar, but has a deeper undertone. "(Y/n), you need to calm down. You're eyes are going black again." Jack tries to reason. I shake my head. "He did this to me." I say. "Guys, get in here." Jack shouts out the door way. My movement aren't my own anymore. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. I shout on the inside. The demons are controlling me now. They make me stand as Mark, Amy, and Dark walk into the room.

"I'm going to find him. He will pay." I seethe. Dark comes forward. "Back." I hiss. "Don't touch me." Dark recoils, surprised. "(Y/n), I know this isn't you. You need to fight it. We have a cure. Just wait a little bit longer. Please, (Y/n)." Dark says desperately. "Hurts. It burns." I shout. I tear off the orange demon warding necklace. I fall back to the ground, my head down and hands in my hair. The light, that once filled me is now dark. The darkness spreads through my veins. I scream in pain. Once I look up, all my thoughts and movements are set to cause pain. I give a sinister smile at the fear in their eyes. "Guys, I'm here. What's-" Anti comes into the room, obvious sadness on his face.

For a moment I hesitate. I stop. This isn't me. Let me go. I look to my left, where my full length body mirror sits. I see myself. The whites of my eyes are black, and the irises are blood red. The once beautiful, angelic, galaxy, wings are now pointed, torn, and match the color of my eyes. I walk towards the mirror to see closer. My skin now has a black undertone, and my teeth are pointed. "I'm a monster." I say, with my own voice. "You are not a monster." Anti says. I see him try to walk towards me in the mirror, and I grow angry again. "Don't come near me." My hand comes forward and the once (F/c) light is now like black vines. It hits Anti in the chest, sending him back into Dark.

"They will pay." I shout, then I open a window, and fly out into the night, leaving them to shout my name. Anger fuels me. Ava, Aaron, My biological parents. I surprise my self by still bothering to say biological, that I can still feel my ties to my new family. Once again, I hesitate. This hesitation cause me to fall from the air. I land in a field. I groan in pain before falling into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open eyes. I'm no longer angry. I look around. "What the hell?" I'm in some void. Everywhere I look is just a blank, white, world. Suddenly, I see something in the distance. As the figure comes closer, I realize I recognize her. It's my biological mother. I become angry, but not the way I was before. This time it's all my own emotions. "Hello, (Y/n)." Her eyes show not hate or disgust, but pride and love. "What do you want?" I hiss. "Please listen to me. I need you to now something that no one else knows." I want to run, to shout, to tell her to leave me alone. But part of me want to hear. Curiosity gets the better of me, and I nod. "Thank you."

She takes a breath. "I was the voice you were hearing in your head, the one that helped you save your new family. When I gave birth to you, and after I came home, Abyss, your father, killed me. The me that served as your mother as his mistress that he used his powers to look like me so nobody would get suspicious. But I still watched over you as much as I could. I pushed you to save those demons and people because I knew that they would take care of you. I pushed you to knock on the door because I knew who lived there. I helped you regain you're memory. I pushed Natalie to take her dog for a walk on the same path you walked on because I knew you needed her help. I never stoped loving you. I may have missed the sixteen years of you growing up, but I know you have grown into a strong, beautiful, talented, smart young women. I love you, and I know you can beat these demons."

By this point, both of us on kneeling on the floor, tears streaming down our faces. "I'm so sorry you had to live with him." She says. "He took so much from me." I say. She lifts my chin. "Maybe so. But now you have people who love you and need you. They need you to beat these demons." I nod. I hug her. She hugs me back tightly. "You have to go now. I will see you again." She says. "Goodbye." I say. She kisses my forehead.

I wake up in the field. I'm not angry anymore, but I still have the wings, and I assume everything else too. "I love you." I hear my mothers voice whisper in my ear. I look around, but don't see anything. I try to stand, but I'm sore and in pain. I groan as I stand. "I need to get home."