1. Break up

Third Person's POV

Mina look at her wristwatch and it's exactly 7 pm. She smiled when she remember that Chaeyoung always visits her workplace to get her and spent time to each other. But slowly her smile fade away...

Mina hopes that Chaeyoung will meet her, because his boyfriend is always busy in his work. So, they don't have enough time for each other to meet.

Also Chaeyoung rarely text or video chat to her this past few weeks, since Chaeyoung just got promoted in a higher position.

Mina shortly replies to her bestfriends chitchats., until her phone beeps.

She lazily get her phone.. until she saw her boyfriend's name. She excitedly open the message...

While she was reading the text, she can't help but to smile, because Chaeyoung is free tonight.

"Bye guys!" Mina shout and give each her bestfriends a peck in their cheeks while her bestfriends looking to her surprisingly.

She almost run and get her keys inside her bag and drove her way where is Chaeyoung's location.

-

Mina saw Chaeyoung sitting to their favorite spot.

"Chaeyoung!" Mina shouted to him and he look to her as if.. nothing?

"Mina let's go somewhere which is not public.." Chaeyoung said while he stand up and wear his shoulder bag.

"Okaaaay"

Mina notice that, her boyfriend is not in the mood to talk. She tried to hold his hand but Chaeyoung put his hands inside his pocket.

Mina pout and look to Chaeyoung...

'What's wrong  Chaeyoung, is he mad at me. Did I do something wrong?'

Mina just let go a sigh..

They walk without talking and Mina is always gazing Chaeyoung while frowning.

Until Chaeyoung bought one smoothy.

'I guess, he is just tired..'

Chaeyoung gave Mina a smoothy and she gladly get it.

They stand beside to each other looking to the nice view of Han river.

"You know what 3 years is so long..," Chaeyoung said while looking somewhere. "I didn't expect that our relationship will be this long.."

"Hmmm.. well, I don't mind the time." Mina said honestly and gently pull Chaeyoung close to her.

Mina hugs him but Chaeyoung didn't do the same.

So Mina pull away herself from Chaeyoung.

'Why is he acting so cold'

"3 years..," then Chaeyoung chuckle but it's sounds so bitter "but we only kiss and worst, it is just a smack kiss.." he said while looking to Mina blankly.

"Why? What's wrong Chaeyoung.." Mina's heart start to beat fast because of Chaeyoung's straightforward statement.

'He acts so weirdly this past few weeks.'