17. Kiss

Third Person's POV

Chaeyoung madly stand up and wanted to go close at them but Nayeon stop him by holding his right arm.

"You know Mina?" Nayeon asked..

"She's my ex.."

"The guy beside her is my ex too" Nayeon confessed and averted her eyes at Jeongyeon's area.

"That stupid guy is your ex.. what a coincidence."

"Why are you going close to them?"

Before Chaeyoung could answer.. Somi appeared. Nayeon immediately take of her hand..

"Guys where are you going?" Somi asked at them. She notice Jeongyeon again and pout.. "are you trying to get close with that couple"

"Couple?" Nayeon asked while sneering at Somi.

Somi felt goosebumps...

"I heard them calling Darling to each other." Somi explain hiding her fear at Nayeon.

Nayeon eyes gloom and she looks at Chaeyoung expressionless.

"I thought he was just joking.." Chaeyoung said bitterly and clenched his fist. He remembered every line Jeongyeon told him last time they met at a pub.

At the same time...

Jeongyeon and Mina still laughing...

"Another one" Jeongyeon gushed as he move on from laughing.

"Stop now..  I can't laugh anymore because my tummy aches and my jaw is getting tired" Mina said and calm herself.

"This party is boring... I thought someting wild will happen." Jeongyeon uttered and accidentally look at Mina's lips. He quickly move his head away and look to the other side.

'Jeongyeon.. don't look at her.. don't look at her lips' Jeongyeon's thought.

"Should we go now?" Mina asked..

"Yes Brokenmate.." Jeongyeon said and look at his wristwatch. It's already quarter to 10 pm.

Jeongyeon stand up and offered his hand to Mina. Mina with her gummy smile take it.

-

They amble going close at the elevator and sometimes stealing glances to each other.

"Excuse me" someone bumped Jeongyeon.

They look who it was... Mina's eyes widened knowing it was Chaeyoung.

"You're here Jeongyeon.." Jeongyeon heard a familiar voice from their back...

Jeongyeon turn around and caught Nayeon looking at him already...

"I want to talk with you Mina" Chaeyoung said and hold Mina's left hand but Jeongyeon quickly grip his arm.

Nayeon saw it and acted like she is drunk.. she step close to Jeongyeon.

"I'm drunk Jeongyeonah" Nayeon said then acting herself collapsing. So Jeongyeon have no choice but to let go Chaeyoung's arm and catch Nayeon.

Mina quickly averted her eyes as she felt a pang inside her chest. Chaeyoung immediately pulled Mina as they started to walked away. Nayeon hide her successful smile and hold Jeongyeon's arm.

'He is really warm and smell good as always.. I miss this. He becomes more attractive as I look at his face..' Nayeon's thought.

Jeongyeon look at Chaeyoung and Mina who are walking away.. Mina didn't even look back at him. He breath through clenched teeth. Nayeon saw it and smirk.