21. Motives

Third Person's POV

"Glad you all came" Jeongyeon said as he finally go close but darting his eyes at Mina only.

Momo and Tzuyu notice the two people are having an intense eye contact.

Jeongyeon wanted to hug Mina but he was afraid that the scent from the kitchen might stay at Mina's clothe.

"Ahmm we are heading back to our office now" Tzuyu said and stand up. Mina compose herself and Jeongyeon face Momo and Tzuyu.

"The food is good?" Jeongyeon asked.

"The best" Momo gushed and hit Jeongyeon's arm. "You look so cool wearing that uniform."

Jeongyeon chuckled.

"I think black uniform is cooler" Jeongyeon said.

Tzuyu notice Mina eyes laid at Momo like she is going to do something bad.

"Momo and I will head first. Mina you pay" Tzuyu said and Momo's wrist.

"Wait!" Momo whine and quickly get her bag. They immediately left the couple.

"How is your work today?" Mina asked while fishing out her wallet from her bag.

"I'm happy at the same time tired. You?"

"The same.."

Jaehyun narrowed his eyes when he saw Jeongyeon with Mina. He scratched his head going close to them. He was holding a little board with a receipt attached.

"Head chef, you need to go back" Jaehyun whispered at Jeongyeon.

"Here's the bill" Mina handed the money to Jaehyun but Jeongyeon immediately take it. He grab a chance to touch Mina's smooth hands.

"Thank you for eating here. Come back tomorrow." Jeongyeon said and wink. Mina shyly nodded..

"Ahmm.. Jeongyeon let go of her hand." Jaehyun uttered while his brow creased.

"Sorry.." Jeongyeon slowly let go Mina's hand.

"I'll go now.." Mina said meaningfully and bring her bag. Jeongyeon pout but he quickly smile.

"Be safe" he murmured as Mina left already.

"You two are SOMETHING" Jaehyun scoff and he just receive a pinch to his ears.

"Get back to work. We have so many customers." Jeongyeon said in a poker face and gave the money to Jaehyun.

"Hey admit it. Your eyes are sparkling looking at her"

-

"Hmmm.. Mina is hiding something from us" Tzuyu open up a conversation while they are inside of elevator. Momo look at Mina curiously.

"Jeongyeon is my boyfriend." Mina said straight forward.

Tzuyu and Momo gasped..

"So he's not your cousin?!" Momo said hysterically.

"Momo. It is so obvious that they are not." Tzuyu said in a sarcasm.

"Ehhhhh.. Mina he was my dream guy" Momo said while shaking Mina's shoulder. "I didn't have a chance!"

"But Mina. He was Nayeon's ex" Tzuyu said seriously.

Ting

"Oh shit. Mina you are in trouble.." Momo uttered then let go Mina's shoulder. Mina just half smile..