26. Roller coaster

Third Person's POV

Jeongyeon open his eyes and suddenly he felt a sting inside his head. He carefully massage his temple. He breath in relax way. His nose crunched as he smell Mina's fragrance.

Jeongyeon naturally titled his head at left. Mina is nowhere to be found. He stretched his arms up and get off from the bed. His lips curve into a beam. He stretched his body. He suddenly groan as he felt his back and arms are sore.

"Mina's nails are killing me"

Jeongyeon meant about the scratches he receive from Mina. He walk inside the bathroom not wearing anything. He stare himself on the mirror and pout as he notice hickey on his shoulder. He assumes Mina left already because her clothes are gone in the floor.

Jeongyeon did his daily routine with a happy smile. He didn't have a chance to bid his goodbye to the lovebirds and just go straight to his workplace. It's already 10 am and he should be at the restaurant at this time.

-

"Mina why are you zoning out?" Tzuyu asked.

"Ahmm.. I just remembered something. Go on"

Tzuyu continued her report to her team. They are currently inside a conference room having a meeting regarding on the research they made.

Mina bit her bottom lip as she remembered what happen between Jeongyeon and her. She can't focus listening to Tzuyu. She rest her arms and close her eyes.

Jeongyeon is a monster in bed. She didn't expect it because it was his first time. What happen last night was full of ecstasy. She can't even believe that she manage to attend her work today because her body needs to rest and her womanhood was fucked too much.

"Mina are you sick?" Momo asked worriedly and touch her forehead. They take their lunch at the conference room.

Mina tilted her head left to right and eat her noodles elegantly.

"You can go home if you want too.." Tzuyu said sincerely and drink her soda.

"It's understandable because of the weather." A member added eating some pickled radish. "I'm actually sick last week because of that"

"I'm fine" Mina timidly said.

"You can't even walk properly.." Momo said frowning. Mina with her blushing cheeks almost choke drinking the her juice.

"Just go home after this. You need to rest to prevent yourself getting sick." Tzuyu decides and grab her chopsticks. "Go home okay.." she added.

-

"We have so many customers again" Mrs. Im uttered as she was cooking main dishes along with the sous chef because Jeongyeon is nowhere to be found.

"The second floor is already occupied" the sous chef said while holding a huge wok and place it on the stove.

Jeongyeon quickly change his outfit and wear his chef outfit. He immediately head at the kitchen room and saw the people being busy.

"Thanks God you arrive" Jaehyum hailed getting the dishes and dash out the room.

"Sorry Mrs. Im, I'm late" Jeongyeon apologized.

"It's okay.. double the work now" Mrs. Im spoke and continued her cooking.

Jeongyeon tap the sous chef shoulder and look up for the orders.