9. Riding a bicycle

Third  Person's POV

1 week passed..

Still Mina and Jeongyeon didn't get over about the break up but they are not worse like before.

"I keep thinking about Nayeon but why Mina suddenly shows up.." Jeongyeon murmured finishing his last bottle then look at his wristwatch.

'It's already 2 am in the morning.' Jeongyeon's thought.

Chaeyoung suddenly stopped drinking and look the guy who's beside him.

"Did you just said Mina?"

Jeongyeon eyes widened when there eyes met...

'Right?! That's why he looks familiar at that car incident because he was Mina's ex.'

Jeongyeon smirk.

"Why would you asked..."

"I just want to clarify something-"

"Well I have a fling name Mina. She looks very hot, pretty smart and really good in bed." Jeongyeon said confidently and he looks like reminiscing as if it was real.

Chaeyoung didn't notice that he was gripping his shot glass.

"I think it wasn't the Mina I know.."

'Impossible... Mina won't even let me touch her breast. She is not Mina. Period' Chaeyoung's thought.

Chaeyoung drink it one shot and eat a fruit.

"Oh. GIRLS becomes more gorgeous when they're boyfriend's broke up with them. That's why I really like Mina and you know what.. she is really a good kisser. She look so innocent but fucking aggressive when we're alone."

Chaeyoung eyes looks very different right now and Jeongyeon notice it.

'He deserves it. Cheater..' Jeongyeon's thought.

"Was her full name Myoui Mina?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Wow! How did you know it." Jeongyeon acting like he was surprised.

"She was my ex girlfriend."

"My bad." Jeongyeon tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder. "Well I didn't mean to blurted it out. And I'M so sad for you."

Jeongyeon secretly smirk he knows that this guy is going to kill him soon so he need to leave..

'He was the guy who punch me that night! And the guy that I almost hit" Chaeyoung's thought.

"We're not done talking yet" Chaeyoung said and stand up.

Jeongyeon face Chaeyoung but Jeongyeon receives a punch on his face.

"Woah... Dude is that even a punch." Jeongyeon said mockingly. Chaeyoung eyes is raging and throw a punch again but Jeongyeon immediately dodged it.

"Don't you ever touch Mina again! And don't devour her!"

"Shut up!. Stop acting like you care for her." Jeongyeon said going close to Chaeyoung. "You are her ex.. remember?" He whispered then left with a devil smirk.

Chaeyoung sit back and hold a glass shot.

"Mina is very pure... she would never date a jerk like him"

-

Momo excitedly go to Mina's cubicle.

"Minariiiii..." Momo called Mina cheerfully.