12. Stolen

Third Person's POV

After the crying session Mina decided to go out to her room. Then she notice on her table that there is a food cover. She go close and take it off. She saw a seaweed soup, side dishes and one tablet. All the foods are still hot.

"Who did this.." Mina murmured. She suddenly heard a snore from the living room. She place back the food cover and go the living room. Her eyes widened seeing Jeongyeon sleeping on the couch.

'How did he?!' Mina's thought.

Mina notice how Jeongyeon sleep peacefully.

'He is handsome...'

Mina shrugged her head and go inside to her room and get a pillow and a blanket. She manage to put a pillow carefully not waking up Jeongyeon. Then put the blanket.

Mina can't stop looking to Jeongyeon face and she get her phone and took some photo. Suddenly her tummy make a sound.

"I'm really hungry..." Mina was having a great meal. It's been a long time since she ate homemade food. But her forehead furrowed realizing that.., she don't have the stock to have this.

Mina quickly open her fridge and saw a lot of stock. She bite her lower lip. She go back eating. When she is done she washes the dishes.. her eyes widened.

'Why my sink is so clean.. did Jeongyeon clean and wash the other dishes.'

Mina annoyingly bite her nails and look around. As fast as she could remember she didn't have time cleaning the apartment. She go to the laundry area and notice her clothes was already hanged. Even her underwears... her face blushed.

"What the heck is happening?" Mina murmured. She looks every corner of her apartment and it was all freaking clean and organized. She go inside to her room and notice the clothes are gone in the floor. Everything was neat and organized. Until her eyes landed in the mirror. Her eyes widened again and touch her body. Her clothes were not the same. She look underneath on it and even her underwears are not the same.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Mina shouted and Jeongyeon literally fall from the couch.

"What the hell was that" Jeongyeon murmured in pain as he touch his butt and stand up. He stretched his body. "Blanket and a pillow?" Jeongyeon eyes darted on the table.

'She already eat it so she's awake.'

Jeongyeon picked up the pillow and the blanket until he heard a stomped trailing close by.

"Jeongyeon!" Jeongyeon almost run seeing Mina's angry face.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked calmly.

"Did you.. did you change my clothes?" Mina said and averted her eyes.

Jeongyeon face automatically blush.

"Yes.. but I assured you the light was off and I didn't- hey.. ouch! Stop it!" Jeongyeon shouted and run. Mina was hitting him.

"Hentai!!! asdfghh*!#$*" Mina uttered a lot of Japanese word and Jeongyeon only understood hentai.

"I'm not a hentai! Ouch! I didn't take advantage on you Mina" as Jeongyeon close his eyes expecting to receive a hit again but luckily he didn't. Jeongyeon open his eyes and saw Mina's teary eyes.

"C-chaeyoung didn't even had a chance seeing me naked and you!! You already saw it all!" Mina then sit down on the floor and cried covering her face.

Jeongyeon touched his nape and let go a sigh. He sit also to the floor facing Mina.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.. but I didn't see anything clearly. As i've said it was dark. Even I rubbed your skin with the wet clothe I closed my eyes."