20. Back to work

Author's note:

I'm so busy collecting heart in choeaedol. Hope you too guys. Hehehe vote for your favorite idol!

Once out there please create an account now and download this app so TWICE can win! Follow the Twice global and Misa in twitter for guidance.

Still unedited and grammatical error exist.

Adios!

Third Person's POV

Chaeyoung is standing out just wearing his usual office outfit. Girls are stealing glances to him and sometimes he show his killer smile and wink at the girls. He is at the workplace of Mina right now, sitting down to a waiting lounge. He was expecting someone to come.

Nayeon roamed around her eyes because an unknown number texted her to go down. She hope that its Jeongyeon.. she hold tightly her phone. Until her hopes go down when she saw Chaeyoung arrogantly sitting on a chair.

"Nayeon.." Chaeyoung stand up and waved his hand while Nayeon go close to him quickly. Chaeyoung pulled Nayeon in the corner making sure that they can talk privately.

"Why are you here?" Nayeon asked while frowning.

"Let's get back our exes" Chaeyoung said without hesitation.

Nayeon gasped while looking at Chaeyoung in disbelief.

'This guy need a professional help'

"Pathetic fool. why would I do that"

"I am giving you a chance to get Jeongyeon back." Chaeyoung said lightly raising his voice.

"Who told you I want him back" Nayeon lied..

Chaeyoung smirk..

"EYES DON'T LIE Nayeon. You still love him but you're denying it to yourself"

Nayeon eyes blink nervously... she crossed her arms and look at the other direction.

"I have a fiance Chaeyoung.. do it to yourself if you want your ex back."

"I'll give you time Nayeon to decide..." Chaeyoung said with confidence while putting his hands inside his pocket.

"Leave" Nayeon said and rolled her eyes.

"Kyungsoo is not good for you Ms.
Im. A friendly reminder.."

-

At the grocery

"Jeongyeon how about you go back to your work.." Mina open up a conversation while pushing the cart following Jeongyeon taking some sauce.

"Hmmm.. I'll go back to work if you will work too" Jeongyeon said raising his left brow. Reading the name of the brand.

Mina tightened her lips and relax her self.

"I will Jeongyeon.."

Jeongyeon's brows met and directly look at Mina.

"When?" He asked and put the sauce in the cart.

"Next day" Mina said and averted her eyes at Jeongyeon.

"That fast"

"Sorry If I didn't tell you early." Mina muttered. Jeongyeon beam to her.