24. Reopen wound

Third Person's POV

Jeongyeon's playful aura left his body and possessed by madness right now. After hearing what his old man just stated.

"Old Man.. I am clearly against to your decision. This is very disrespecting my will." Jeongyeon spoke raising his voice while gritting his teeth.

"I'm sure you are going to like this.. your current girlfriend is Myoui Mina right?"

Jeongyeon's eyes gloom.. he remembered Mina. Mina wasn't responding to his call and text. He was trying to reach out his woman but he just got ignored for a nth time.

"What about that?" He asked while frowning.

"She will become your fiance" Jeongyeon was taken a back. His lips parted.. he averted his eyes while trying to sink in what just the old man spilled. "Silence means yes." Jeongyeon's father added while smirking at his son.

"You are showing up because of this.." Jeongyeon assumed. His old man confidently nodded.. "I won't take it. It's final"

Jeongyeon's father frown and was about to say something when Jeongyeon stomped away going out the room. He almost bumped someone and when he look who it was. It's Chaeyoung holding a basket of fruits..

"A concern son now." Chaeyoung blurted out. Jeongyeon scan his face..

'he look worse.' Jeongyeon's thought

"Take a rest you look like a poop" Jeongyeon mocked and smirk. He left quickly with his long legs.

-

Jihyo is walking back and forth inside their office. Nayeon is checking her face  at the mirror sitting down to an arm chair.

"Nayeon this is so out of the line. You are trying to get Jeongyeon while you still have your FIANCE?!" Jihyo exclaimed to her friend. Nayeon who is hearing her but obviously not listening to her. The latter just fixed her things after doing her make up.."Nayeon wake up" Jihyo babbled.

"I don't want to hear your lectures again and again." Nayeon whine and rolled her eyes at Jihyo. "Also this is what you wanted for me right. How ridiculous you are opposing your own idea." She added and smirked.

"This is wrong Nayeon" Jihyo said empathizing her hand gesture infront of Nayeon. "Last night Jeongyeon and Mina's ex beat each other and now you two.."

"W-what.." Nayeon has no idea that Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung beat their ass together. "Is Jeongyeon okay?" She asked worriedly.

Jihyo covered her face until she brushed her hair up.

"I'm fucking done with you Nayeon. I don't know who you are anymore.." Jihyo said while breathing heavily.

"Jihyo I love Jeongyeon.. you don't understand that?"

"But you have a fiance Nayeon... and Jeongyeon now seems better with Mina"

Nayeon angrily look at Jihyo to hide her pain. Jihyo notice it and regret what she just said.

"Tsk.. so you are taking Mina's side now. GREAT" Nayeon said in disbelief while Jihyo massage her temple.

"I'm not Nayeon, as your true friend I'm not tolerating your wrong doings.. Can you just accept that you are all at fault of this AND YOU can't repel the past anymore"

A minute of silence passed and Nayeon just playfully smirk looking at Jihyo's face.

"You sounds like Mina's friend.. I think you are better with her too"