Chapter 2 - First Day!

~ time skip to first day ~
Kirishima's P.O.V -

I can't believe I'm here! U.A. high! The place for wannabe hero's like me!

*cough, villian, cough*

Not now, I think, angrily.

*haha yes now*

No go away Koe! I think firmly and he does, at least for now.

I glance at my watch to see its- 8:30! Oh shit I'm gonna be late on my first day!!

I sprint after a frog-like girl and a small brunette and asked them how to get to class 1-A. They said that they were in 1-A too and I could go with them to find it.

" I'm Ochaco Uraraka, by the way, and this is Tsuyu Asui." The brunette said.

" I'm Eijiro Kirishima, nice to meet you!" I said, happily.

We eventually arrived at class 1-A and walked through the huge doorway into the classroom.

It was filled with 17 students, all chatting and introducing themselves to others. I said goodbye to Uraraka and Asui and walked over to a kid with jet black hair who was talking to another boy with a lightning bolt in his hair.

"Hey guys! I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" I said, waving.

"Hi Kirishima, I'm Hanta Sero and this is-"

"Denki Kaminari, the one and only!"
The lightning boy cut off the raven one.
"Hi Sero, hey Kaminari!" I exclaim with a smile

"So, what's your quirk, Kirishima?" Sero asked, timidly. "Hardening," I say with a small smile,
"It's pretty self-explanatory but I can basically make myself as hard as a rock." I explain and harden my arm as an example. "Woah, cool" they both exclaim causing me to blush as my arm returns to normal.

* that's a first, E. No comments about-*

Piss off Koe! I think firmly, focusing on Kaminari.

"-electrification! I can charge up and emit electricity out of my body!" Kaminari proudly explains. "Sero?" I say, looking a the shy boy.
"W-well mines not as good as yours but- well its tape my elbows are tape dispensers and its not flashy but it can be really useful!" He says, perking up when he finished.

I was about to say how amazing their quirks were when the door opened.

A/N

This kinda goes without saying but there will be foul language because cough *Bakugo* cough but it will be some other characters too.

The voice in Kirishima's head will have a * at the start and finish of its sentence or paragraph and I will put I thought in Kirishima's bit talking back to it. ( the voice is called Koe ).

Thanks for Reading!!

- Chaarii