Chapter 8 - Kirishima & Koe

A/N

A couple of things before this chapter starts.

This one will start with how Kirishima got Koe, when he was bullied as a child.

I wont get the exact age of when Kiri was bullied because, again, this isn't anything like the anime or manga.

Last thing, this idea was given to me by the Kaminari of our Bakusquad so, Kami, if you're reading this, thank you - Sero.

-Thank you, now on with this chapter!

Kirishima P.O.V -

"Stupid Kirishima!" The older boy jeered at me, "Stop crying its so not manly, all I did was call you a villain and with a quirk like yours, that is all you are ever. Going. To. Be!" He yelled, before kicking me suddenly, it hurt as I hadn't hardened quickly enough. I rubbed my chest as he ran off to join his laughing friends.

I slumped against a tree as they ran home, tears pouring down my cheeks from the pain in my heart and chest. I missed my mums. They would help me. If they were still alive.

*pathetic*

What was that?! I whipped my head around, franticly searching the empty park for the source of the horrible, cold voice.

*up here, Eijiro*

I looked up to see only branches and leaves.

*no, you idiot, in your head*

Why are you in my head? I thought, scared but curious.

*I am here to represent all the horrible things that are said about you, to haunt you with your nightmarish past and to make you so depressed, that you will commit suicide*

What?! Why me? I screamed in my head, fresh tears rolling down my cheeks.

*because I chose you*

Go away!

*ok, for now...*

I just curled up into a ball and cried until I fell asleep.

"That was the start of 7 years of cutting, depressed thoughts and me attempting suicide 4 times." I said, letting out a small sob, finishing the story of Koe and me.

"Kirishima...I don't know..."Sero said, wiping away several tears of his own.

Mina and Kaminari were just crying and Bakugo was falling apart in my lap.

I kissed the top of his head softly, making him ok up, so I gave him a kiss on the forehead too. He buried his head in my neck and I pulled him even closer, needing human contact. We hugged tightly and then felt 3 more pairs of arms wrap around us.Bakusquad hugged the pain out of Kiri, attempting to keep the broken pieces of their friend together by love for him and some of Sero's tape.

They stayed like that for a while and eventually all fell asleep, Sero wrapped in Kaminari's arms, and Bakugo in Kirishima's with Mina being embraced in the middle.

Sero felt safer than ever in Kaminari's arms and wished to stay there forever.

Kaminari had a precious thing in his arms and, for once, was not being clumsy or stupid and he promised to always protect his Sero.

Mina was in the middle of her four best friends, not worried about 5th wheeling them because she was too happy for them and also way too tired.

Kirishima and Bakugo's thoughts were the same, I'm never leaving you, I love you.

A/N

Not much to say, I hope you enjoyed and Kirishima is 8 at the beginning.

Once agin, thank you Kaminari.

Thanks for Reading!!

-Chaarii