Chapter 7 - Stop Crying, Dammit!

Bakugo's P.O.V -

I watch the sunset from the window of the waiting room, wishing the full Bakusquad was with me. We haven't talked since last night. Kirishima's laugh has not sounded for so many hours. His stupidly beautiful, sharky grin isn't present and its killing me.

"Mr Bakugo?" "A nurse said to me, "He's awake but only his family and his partner can see him now, are you his boyfriend?" She asks. I just sit there, shocked but, then again, I was screaming for them to help my Kirishima when we came in, after we got out of the ambulance.

"Yes, he is," Mina said, looking at the nurse, "Bakugo is Kirishima's boyfriend." The nurse looked at me, waiting for me to confirm or deny Mina's statement, so I nodded.

She told me to follow her to Kiri's room. I stood up and waved goodbye to a tired looking Mina and a sleeping Sero on Kaminari's lap. Cute, I thought as i followed the nurse, but not as cute as me and Kiri...

We got to his room and the nurse opened it for me and then left with a small smile.

I took a deep breath and entered the room, hearing the door swing closed behind me. I look at the bed, and there, smiling but pale as a ghost, sat the one and only Kirishima. "Kiri!" I screamed and threw myself at him.

He froze, but then wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his neck. " I-I though-t you were gonna leave m-me!" I sobbed, pathetically, practically bawling my eyes out at this point.

Why cant I stop crying? I thought. Is it cause, I care about shitty hair? No, its more. It's like I love him?! I love shitty hair??? Dammit!

Kirishima's P.O.V -

Wow,Bakugo is crying about losing me? Never thought that would happen. I've known him for about 5 years now and I never expected this!

"I'd never leave you, Bakugo. I love you," I whisper into his beautiful blonde hair.

I heard a muffled gasp and then a very quiet,  "I love you, Kirishima."

A/N

Ok, in this Fic they have known each other five years pre U.A.

This is nothing like the anime or manga!

Sorry I'm late updating but I am trying to get one part out a day!

Thanks for Reading!!

-Chaarii