Chapter 3 - Homeroom Teacher and Lockeroom Stares

Kirishima's P.O.V -

At first, it looked like an overgrown caterpillar was entering our classroom. A few girls screamed and a little boy with purple balls on his head stood on his chair and started yelling some nonsense about a worm villain coming to kill us all. Suddenly, the yellow thing was unzipped to reveal... oh, anticlimax, a very tired looking man with long black hair and an odd scarf.

"Morning class, I am Aizawa Sensei and I am your home room teacher. Sit down on your chair, Mineta please." He said to the purple boy.

He walks up to the teachers desk and does a quick register.

"Class, today we are going to be doing a quirk assessment and whoever is last will be expelled. Put on the gym clothes in the locker room and meet me outside."

The gym clothes are blue with  a white U.A. on the front and red accents.

I got changed in the locker room with the other boys-minus Sero [;)]- and i tried not to stare at Katsuki Bakugo's shirtless body, or, at least, not make it too obvious that i was checking him out.  Yes I'm to gay for my own good ok?!

*As if he'd ever look at you like that*

And for once, I agreed with Koe, and chuckled darkly.I pulled my shirt off, but then I felt several pairs of eyes on me. My ears and neck grew as red as my hair as I turned around.

"Dude, you ok?" Kaminari asked, concerned about my sanity. "Y-yeah I'm all good!" I say, hating myself for stuttering.

*haha*

Fuck off Koe

Everyone went back to changing and I went to put my gym shirt on when someone slammed me against the locker, causing me and everyone else to jump and look at my attacker.

"I saw you checking me out, shitty hair," the one and only Bakugo said with a smirk, " like what you see?" He finished and started flexing his muscles and I glance down at his abs and pecks and biceps-nononononono. I shake my head as an answer and to clear it of my gay thoughts. "Nope, j-just admiring how manly you are, you know, bro to bro, right?" I say, wondering if he bought it. "Whatever, shitty hair." He says, after raising a questioning eyebrow.

I got away with it I thought until he clapped the back of my head.

*thats gay*

No shit, Sherlock.

A/N

Not much but just wanted to say the next chapter will have more Kamisero than Kiribaku and it will be mixed Sero and Kirishima P.O.V.

Thanks for Reading!!

-Chaarii