Chapter 4 - Sero's Secret and Truth or Dare

~ meanwhile, in the disabled bathroom~
Mature stuff in this one ;)
Sero's P.O.V -

When the class ran to the locker rooms, Aizawa Sensei held me back.

"Sero, you can get changed in the disabled toilet beside the locker rooms." He says,understanding my situation.

I thank him and rush after the others, after he gives me the sports kit.

I got to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.Unfortunately, there was a full length mirror on one wall and a smaller one above the sink, so I would see my horrible body no matter what. I took my shirt off and stood there, glaring at my binder in the mirror.

Even worse, I cant wear my binder for physical activities so the whole class was about to find out my biggest secret on my first day.

With silent tears rolling down my face, I took my binder off and put on the sports bra I had in my school bag.

I put it on and then took off my school trousers and put on the gym uniform trousers.

My bra was a double D and I hated it. You could clearly see my breasts with the tight fit of the uniform. What's worse, is that my breasts weren't even a double D anymore. They were bigger but I hadn't bought a bra in a year so thats the only one I had. You can clearly see the bra lines and my breasts overflowing the padding.

This is gonna suck balls.

Kaminari P.O.V-

I wonder where Sero is? I thought as me and the others met up outside.

Oh wait there he is! "Sero!!"I yell waving him over. But there is something wrong. He's covering his chest with both hands, like he's trying to hide something.

"Oh hey k-Kaminari." He said, when he got over to me finally removing his arms.

"You ok dude?" I said, concerned.

"I'm fine bud!" He says, happy all of a sudden

Sero P.O.V-

Long story short, I put my binder back on.

~ time skip to after the school day and everyone in 1-A is at Ashido's house for a sleepover~

Kirishima's P.O.V -

"Ok, we spin the bottle and whoever it lands on is asked truth or dare!!" Ashido said,happily. "  I go first, as the hostess." She span the bottle and it landed on Momo." Truth or dare?" Ashido said. "Dare!" Momo said. "Ok I've got one!"Kaminari said, "I dare you to let Jiro sit in your lap for the rest of the game!" He said, excitedly.

Jiro moved over to Momo and timidly sat in her lap, Momo wrapped her arms around Jiro and she visibly relaxed into Momo's embrace.

" ok, Deku you spin!" Ashido said happily.
"Ok." Deku span it as Bakugo beside me coughed "loser". It landed on Todoroki.
"Todoroki? T-truth or dare?" Deku stuttered.
"Dare." He replied.
"Oh I've got one, uhh Todoroki I dare you to make out with Deku!" Uraraka exclaimed, already fangirling, but not as much as Ashido.

Todoroki went over to Midoriya, pulled the green haired boy into his lap and made out with him, passionately. We eventually asked him to stop because it had been cough 15 minutes cough.

Midoriya was very red in the face but Todoroki was perfectly calm and just walked back over to his seat between Koda and Hagakure.

"Right on then! Ashido said, " Your turn Kiri!"
I span the bottle and it landed on Bakugo. Typical. "Truth or dare, Bakubro?" I asked, causing him to roll his eyes at the nickname.
"Dare!" He yelled. " I dare you to let Kirishima give you a hickey, Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled.

Everyone yells at us so I went over to him and started to suck on his neck, I could smell his caramel scent and I hummed causing a vibration to hit Bakugo's skin and he let out an involuntary moan as my teeth gently scratched the big red hickey I just made.

I pulled away admiring my work.

Bakugo's P.O.V-

I JUST MOANED IN FRONT OF ALL THESE DAMN EXTRAS CAUSE SHITTY HAIR GAVE ME A HICKEY.

"What are you nerds looking at!" I yell and they stop staring.

Sero's P.O.V-

Bakugo span the bottle and it landed on me.
" Truth or Dare,Tape ass!?" He said rather aggressively. "Dare" I say.

"Sero I dare you to take straddle Kaminari and...Take your shirt off!" Ashido yells.

I pale. They're gonna see my binder! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You know what!? Fuck it!

"Ok!" I say much more confidently finishing my liquid courage.

I straddle Kaminari and he blushes.I slowly start to take my hoodie off and realise.

IM NOT WEARING A BINDER IM IN A BRA.

I couldn't wear it after gym class because it's hurt my ribs so i just put my bra on and no one noticed cause my school shirt is huge.

I realise this as my hoodie hits the floor and I am sat on top of Kaminari and OMG MY STUPID BOOBS ARE IN HIS FACE.

"WHAT THE FU-" Bakugo starts to yell, but Kirishima covers his mouth.

I start to cry and Kaminari hugs me.

"I'm s-s-s-so disgusting!" I sob. But then I feel Ashido's arms around me too.

When we end the hug I say "Well, I'm trans and my deadname is Hallie and I've been a boy fo 5 years, well on the outside and please don't hate me!" It all comes out in a rush.

Everyone assures me it's ok and I look at kami and notice my boobS are still in his face and something hard was poking my butt.

"Kami?" I said confused "what's poking my bu- EWWWWWWW YOU PERV!" I yell smacking him upside the head.

Everyone laughs and I move a little on Kami's lap, trying to remove myself but the he moans?!

"Sero!" He says, "seriously, stop moving!"

Everyone was rolling on the floor laughing and I moved again.

Kami moans louder this time and the yells " STOP IT YOUR MAKING IT WOR-AH he tries to say as I move again and then get off. I put my hoodie back on and promptly fall to the floor laughing, pointing at Kami and generally crying as he left with a mutter that sounded like" damn you Sero..deal with this-ow ow..." followed shortly by some cursing and then he returned to see all of us in floods of tears.

He sat down on his sleeping bag and hugged his knees with a really funny grumpy face.

Ahh what a great way to come out I thought.

A/N

This is a long one and took ages to write i hope you enjoy. The next chapter is gonna be truth or dare too but more Kiribaku.

As you can tell, this is nothing the anime or manga so no comments about that please!

Thanks for Reading!!

-Chaarii