Chapter 10 - Goodbye Sero

Kaminari's P.O.V -

I stared at the raindrops running down Sero's gravestone. Everyone had gone inside apart from me and the Bakusquad. I glared at the words written on the stone.

"Hanta Sero. 28/07/2004 - 09/09/19. Son. Friend. Hero." (the year is wrong I know)

The school had bought his headstone because Sero's transphobic parents had one made with Sero's dead name and daughter instead of son so we got another one to replace it with.

I placed my white rose on the freshly dug earth and turned to cry into Mina's arms.

Kirishima and Bakugo put there roses on too and Kirishima whispered, "Bye, My Friend." before choking on fresh tears. Bakugo surprised everyone by suddenly falling to his knees by Sero's gravestone and saying, "I am so so sorry, Sero. I never appreciated you enough and I was always mean, but the Bakusquad is my family and you were like a little brother to me. I will miss you so much, brother. We all love you. Goodbye mate." before crying rivers of his own, Kirishima scooped him in a hug and walked him away, back to the church.

Mina was last to put down her rose and she simply placed it on the ground, kissed his headstone and whispered,"We will see you in heaven as you are an angel now." She stood up, tears flowing down her face as she walked after Bakugo and Kirishima, giving me a moment to say one last thing to the boy I loved.

"One day, after my life is over, I will see you again, Hanta. I swear to you I will find you and I will tell you I love you." I walked away after blowing a kiss to Sero.

No-One's P.O.V

Sero caught the kiss from heaven and said quietly to himself, "You had better keep that promise, Denki, for I shall wait for you to come and live up to it."

~60 years later~

Kaminari's P.O.V

I knew I was dead when I saw him.

Sero.

He smiled at me and offered his hand.

I took it and he lead me towards something in the distance.

"I love you, Hanta." I said smiling.

"I love you, Denki." He said, "Follow me,"

"I will follow you forever."

Fin.