Spencer Reid: You Don't Get To Do That

Pairing: Spencer Reid x Reader

Relationship: Friendship

Fluff, Angst

POV: First person - Reader

Gender: Female

-------------------------------------------

     Spencer and I were running around my apartment, trying to get to work on time. Spencer had come over the night before for our weekly movie nights. He would always come to my apartment with at least two movies that he had picked up at the library on the way here. Last night, we tried to finish four movies. This, as you can imagine, took a very long time to do. With how late we stayed up, we slept through our alarms. As a result, we were running around, trying to get ready.

     I picked up a random sweater from off the ground and threw it on, making sure not to let it touch the piece of toast I had in my mouth. "Wait no (Y/N)! That's my sweater!" Spencer exclaimed.

     "Just go get another one from the drawer upstairs!" I yelled back. This isn't the first time this has happened and it definitely wouldn't be the last. After the first time this happened, Spencer decided to keep an extra outfit in a drawer in my room. Over time, it's accumulated. 

     "No (Y/N)! Just give me my sweater! You can't just do that!" Spencer yelled at me.

     "And why not!"

     "What do you mean why not! It's my sweater!"

     "Well not anymore! I'm wearing it now!" Spencer groaned in fake annoyance. I heard him stomping down the hall and towards my room, a victorious smile covering my face.

Time skip to when they're done getting their face chewed off by Hotch (JK JK)

     We walked into the conference room, Spencer going in first. "Sorry we're late," I say.

     "Don't worry, we were just starting the briefing," Hotch told us. I looked around the table, looking at everyone. Derek looked at me with a knowing smile, Rossi smirked at me, and Emily had a look on her face, but I couldn't quite tell what it meant.

A time skip that I probably shouldn't put here but idc :)

     I sat in the seat on the jet, my head resting on my hand. I heard a soft rustling in front of me as I sleepily opened my eyes. In front of me sat Derek with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "So, (Y/N). What are you doing with pretty boys sweater, huh?" I looked up at him, heat rushing to my face.

     "My God Derek, no. THAT did not happen," I said nervously.

     Derek laughed. "I know. Just wanted to see you squirm."

     Emily, having heard our conversation, came and sat next to me. "But do tell us about how you got your hands on the material."

     I told them about the movie night and how we got up late. "It was the first thing that I saw, so I threw it on. He had other clothes in my apartment so it didn't even really matter. He tried to make me give it back but eventually, he gave up," I said, laughing.

     "That's Spencer for you. Protective of all his sweaters," Emily jokingly said. Derek and I joined in on her laugh.

     "I know you're talking about me. I'm going to be really mad if you guys are making fun of me," Spencer said from behind us as he read on his couch. We all began laughing harder. "Now I know, you're definitely making fun of me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you guys liked that short one-shot. It's currently 1:40 a.m. and my first day of school is tomorrow (today?). Anyways, I know that this idea is a little bit overdone but, I'm trying to get back into the routine of writing. If you guys have any suggestions on how to better my writing, don't hesitate to comment or message me with some tips. Also, make sure that you send in requests!

Have a lovely day :) <3