Derek Morgan: I Don't 'Put Up With You'

Pairing: Derek Morgan x Reader

Relationship: Romantic

Fluff

POV: Third Person~ Following Reader

Gender: Male (Finally!)

A/N: As I said in my last one, I wanted to make a Male Reader one-shot. And also, since I don't see too many Derek Morgan one-shots, I decided to pair them together. I hope that I didn't completely mess up lol

A/N: (H/T) means Hair Type. i.e. curly, straight, wavy, etc. (B/T) means Body Type. i.e. lanky/skinny, athletic, muscular, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------

     I woke up in a chair, my wrists behind me tied with duck tape and my ankles tied with ropes around the leg of the chair. I look up, my vision blurry. Once it had cleared up, I looked around. The dim light of the basement wouldn't let me see too far but what I could register was that I was in an open space, the door a few feet away. I tried to scoot the chair over with all my might but I didn't move. I looked down and saw that the chair was bolted to the ground.

     "You're not going anywhere, sweetheart," A gruff voice said from behind me. I turned with a  glare.

     "I'm not your goddamn sweetheart," I sneer. He moves to stand in front of me, giving me a once-over glance. He smiles with an evil glint in his eyes. He turns and grabs a sharp blade from a table that must have been out of my sight because of the darkness. He runs the blade in the palm of his hand softly, almost as if he was daring it to cut him. My determined look faltered, afraid of what he might do to me.

      "Now, let's have a little fun." I  grunt as he moves towards me and makes cuts down my bare arms. He moves to my legs and rolls up my pant leg. He continues his diagonal cuts to my ankles. 

       I'm about to pass out. 'No, no, (Y/N). You can't pass out. Think about the team. You have to be awake when they get here. C'mon (Y/N). Stay awake for Derek.' The man stands up from his kneeling position and lifts my shirt, revealing my bare stomach. He leans in close to my ear and whispers. "No matter how much you try, no matter how much you beg, you'll always remember me. No one can help you now."

       I feel the sharp blade lightly moving across my abdomen, making small cuts along the way. Once he gets beneath my chest, he holds the knife firmer and moves his hand back. His arm moves forward and---

      I awake with a start, gasping for air. I cough as I sit up, feeling as though I can't breathe. I feel shifting to my left, however, all I can focus on is my lack of air. 

      "Baby?" a sleepy voice says. The bed shifts and I feel a hand on mine. I flinch and pull it away. The voice sighs and a certain Derek Morgan sits in front of me. He deeply breaths in and out then nods at me, telling me to do the same. I follow his instructions. I calm down a bit and Derek speaks again.

      "Was it the same one?" I nod. These dreams had been happening every night since I got out of the hospital. About a month ago, our unsub would kidnap gay men that looked almost identical to me. They each had (S/C) skin, (H/L) (H/C) (H/T) hair, (E/C) eyes. The men were around my height and (B/T). Of course, the team saved me but that doesn't stop the emotional pain from the experience.

         "Do you wanna talk about it?" I shake my head. 

         "I hate having to relive this every time I close my eyes," I spoke with a shaky voice. I look down as tears filled my eyes and silently rolled down my cheeks. A calloused hand moved under my chin and forced me to look back up. I'm met with Derek's brown eyes. They're filled with concern but most of all, love. He swipes across my cheeks, softly wiping away my tears. 

         "I'm here, okay? You don't have to talk to me about this but I'm here to help. That's what boyfriends do." Derek smiles softly at me as I nod and close my eyes. His hands fall from the sides of my face and pull me into a hug. I place my head in the crook of his neck and sigh. 

          "I know, Derek. Thank you for putting up with me."

          "I don't 'put up with you.' I love you. And I'll stay here and love you for as long as I feel like." We laugh. "That's what I like to hear."

           "Hear what?" I reply.

           "My amazing boyfriend's laughter." I smile into his shoulder as he rocks us from side to side. I feel myself begin to slip away into sleep and Derek is beginning to slow down his swaying. 

            "Let's lay down before you fall asleep and fall on top of me," I laugh. Derek smiles lazily and I pull away as he moves to lay back down. He opens his arms, inviting me to lay on top of him. 

             "No way, I'm too heavy."

            "You weigh as much as a stuffed animal, (Y/N). Come here," he mumbles. I give in and lay on him and he wraps his arms around me. Derek kisses me on the top of the head and I move my head up to kiss him on the jaw. I snuggle more into his chest and listen to his heartbeat. The rhythmic thumping soothes me to sleep. I have no more nightmares that night and I wake up the most energized I'd ever been since last month.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: All I have to say is that Derek Morgan is a gem and needs to be appreciated for than his body and athletism. I feel like all the fanfics for him are him being very tough so I thought that I could do one where we see his more soft side. I also figured it was about time I posted again (lol) and I promised a male reader oof. 

Anyways, have a nice day, boo.