Penelope Garcia: Ummmm...Actually

Pairing: Penelope Garcia x Reader/ Spencer Reid x Reader/ Spencer Reid x Derek Morgan

Relationship: Romantic/Friendship/Romantic

Angst, Fluff

POV: First-Person~ Reader

Gender: Female

A/N: I know that a majority of my one-shots are female and I know that there are male readers on here, so I was thinking that I would do a male one for the next one-shot or the one after that. IDK with who tho oof

A/N: If you don't like SpencerxDerek than get out oof

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Being in a room full of profilers daily while trying to keep your sexuality AND crush a secret is like being a human from Wall-E trying to get through a maze of red lasers. And that's putting it simply. However, keeping these things from Spencer and Derek were the hardest. So, I decided to just tell them. They were both very supportive when I came out as a lesbian to them and respected my wishes to keep it from the rest of the team. After this, they both came out to me individually. I was kinda rooting for them to start dating, but I figured that I would just let them sort it out themselves. 

           The most frustrating part of working at the BAU is Garcia. No, not like she's annoying. Her one-liners and bright clothing were what made her Garcia. What was frustrating was how she would always try to set me up with Spencer. She always exclaimed that 'her two favorite book nerds needed to be together!' She would lock us in the conference room for an hour or force us to go to restaurants by ourselves by sending us a text that she wouldn't be able to make it at the last minute. Spencer always laughed it off and we just continued our normal evenings, talking about the latest books we had read or what cases we thought were the most interesting to work on. But for me, I felt hurt. Did Garcia despise spending time with me that much?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

             "(Y/N), could you come to my Batcave for a sec? I have something to ask you," Garcia asks when she stops at my desk. I nod.

             "Of course, Garcia." When we arrived at her fortress, she motioned for me to sit on her couch as she took a seat in her office chair. "What's up?" 

              "What's up?" Garcia starts. "What do you mean 'What's up?' Why aren't you and Reid smooching faces yet? Every attempt to get you two together never works?! I'M ALWAYS A GOOD MATCHMAKER! WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?!!

              I sat surprised by her sudden outburst. "Um... Cause Reid and I don't like each other like that. We're just friends. Sure we have the same interests, but that's what happens with friends. Like you and Derek. You guys both like flirting, that's an interest you share. Derek and I both enjoy exercising, which we do together often. What's so different between Reid and me?"

                "Because you guys are much more perfect together than you and Derek. You guys have much more in common than you notice!"

                I sighed. "Garcia, just cause Spencer and I like hanging out together a lot doesn't mean we're in love."

                 "Fine, (Y/N). You have to have the hots for someone! Who is it?"

                I froze, my eyes widened. I didn't want to lie but I also didn't want to come out yet. "That's not something you need to worry about Garcia."

                Garcia looked exasperated. "Oh, come on, sweetcheeks. Please just tell me!"

                "Please, Garcia. I don't want to talk about it," I plead, looking at my hands that had become much more interesting. I heard Garcia sigh, rolling her chair back to her desk. "Suit yourself, sweets. But remember I'm always here to talk, okay?"